Oh Gord ... Lil Willie got fired as Asst Coach of the WI

General discussions
mapoui

Unread post

Erm what does "THINGIE" mean? THAT'S NOT IN THE "ENGLISH LANGUAGE" EITHER YOU DUMB SKUNT!!.. NICE TRY BUT I'M AFRAID YOU'VE FAILED AGAIN YOU OLD, WASHED UP HUSSY!! .
AFRO Posts: 2989Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:29 am

before afro came to this msb the occassions on which people attacked each other personally were few and far between.

due to his constant pressure afro has reduced the tenor of debate here to one replete with abusive langauege and personal attack, misogny, racism, idiotic simplicity and and down-right lunacy.

afro is a factor of human de-evolution....not one who improves mood, debate quality and general advance but one who takes us backward, into old stupid, inefficient behaviours, of the past.

that is what is important as far as I am concerned.

I am not against what are called expletives. as in north america, cuss words should be legal, part of the free use of langauge. but they are best used in context, for the purpose for which all speech is intended..THE CONVEYANCE OF MEANING!

it is really hopeless to see afros posts, hundereds of them, all abusive, all capitalised and attacking ones sight, with the most senseless repetition of stupid, abusive langauge.

it is a serious turn off and hard work to avoid it everyday... dealing with these offensive, pointless nonsensical posts..so much so I have been tempted to stop posting several times in the past just because of afro.

all of this does nothing for me. I am long past this immaturity and backwardness. I thought I would use afro, string him out, make a lot of activity on the board, a place I have had a connection with from the start.

but that isnt working either. I have found myself regressing under afros pressure and I dont like that... I dont want the level of activity he represents and what it is doing to this board.

in fact I would prefer that the activity on the board reduces rather than to deal with afros level, constantly.

as far as I am concerned it is either afro raises his level or I dont speak with him, too him, or off him, as long as I am here. it is completely illogical for this to continue. and it certainly wont from my end of it

and if afros abusive nonsense and voluminous low level debating does not stop I will leave the board.

I have a lot to do with my time. I often steal time away from my usual duties to post here. or else between my work I am posting. thats a kind of commitment of love..for the game, the westindies, this board. but it cannot continue to be expressed indefinetly in these circumstances

it is either afro cuts out the personal attacks and brings his debate into sanity, responsive to the facts in the issues under consideration, admit truth where it stares us in the face, and expresses postively his supposed love of westindies cricket relevant to the facts in the issue, historical and current.

it is idiotic to talk of and consider westindies cricket in a vaccum of 20 years of focus. that is anti-intellectual, anti intelligent, a-historical and impractical. that does nothing for progress, hurts the development of intellect, and leaves a huge gap that has been filled in by expletive-filled personal atack and abuse.

thats it for me. it changes or I am gone!

I have had enuff!
AFRO

Unread post

For the sake of fairness this was my response to the post above..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think It's time to put my case foward concerning my two main detractors on this forum!!..

ABUSE AIMED TOWARDS ME RECENTLY:

just like here on this bard jackass afro takes all the attention so in westindian life hunter is centre stage.
and loud noises like afro needs more than anyone else such as this, for he does not have a clue and refuses to learn.
Mapoui ....

Dumbfro has no history of West Indies Cricket not tradition . He is a lately come lately

who just spouts trash without any facts or back up. Notice its the same thing he spews

over an over . I would be curious to know when he saw his first game in dot land .Dumbfro

has limited mental capacity and cannot be challenged to see that there is another side to
isnt this an insult to common sense and decency?

we have allowed this fella to focus the whole board on antagonistic crap and low level discussion.

we mus' be careful that we do not let ourselves be led astray, into de-evolving ourselves by engagement with the opposite of intelligence the wicb has sent here by the name of afro.

afro and the opposite of inteligence...like the firing of david williams to employ dat radford. fella.
Fcking ediot Dumbfro ....

You can make up accusations about me with out proof ...when I ask to produce such evidence .

You claim its up to me .....this shows you are a fcking retard mentally challenged . When blows are sent back your way you become sensitive and post the same bull shyte over and over .

Now you call me prejudice .....when you cant take the heat get to fck out or don't start .
I will fck you up every time ....I did it regularly with sissycom peeps so don't push your fcking luck .

You couldn't force any thing out of any one you are to fcking dottish and dumb

RACIST COMMENTS MADE BY MY DETRACTORS:

yu shud be fully aware of what I say or speculate here Arnik. it very possible radford is like that. if he is not he would be one of a very small % of white people not effected negatively by colour.

and socas argument is right. we have no need for a batting coach at the top level...especially a white english one. what on earth can Radford teach westindians about batting?
bosss look here..let me tell yu this right. If I have to do anything at all with blac people I hire no whites..none at all.
first soca said
I never mention race , nor color of any individual , so get that fcking chip off your shoulder.
The next minuet she said
Like I said you are full of shyte ...no wonder you are brown .
CRAZY THEORIES WITHOUT SUBSTANCE:

and as I have established quite clearly at least 2 years ago..JULIAN HUNTER IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST CHAIRMAN WESTINDIES CRICKET HAS EVER PRODUCED..WORSE EVEN THAT SIR ERROL DOS SANTOS, THE RACIST AND GRISLY EMINENCE AT THE THEN WICBC,' BACK IN THE 19-FIFTIES.
Radford is going to futher weaken and divide the team, cause more comess than ever before. if I know my white coaches, as I have seen bennet sking and john dyson before...Radford will try to destroy the skills of lil Bravo in particular foe he is the batting demon of the piece for our opposition.

the Oz are due so radford will try to do his dirty work to assist them. if the kids wont pay attention to him, he is likely to create probems for them for he is Beckles bwoy, and also in Gibbos corner. deh will gve him the power to command the players attention. so it will be pay atention to me or hit the road Jack
MAPS CALLS FOR WEST INDIAN "UNITY" but then says stuff like this about fellow west indians:
and I know Hillary Beckles and the absolute traitor that he is. Radford as an associate of Beckles, is bound to be an enemy of blac people. he is in the westindies courtesy ...
nd not least to mention the curerent grisly eminence at the wicb in addition to Hunter SIR HILLARY BECKLES, the intellectual mandarin, whose carpetbagging brains is clearly the one behind all the wicb crap
screw radford. send the skunt home..and beckles along with him. hunter and hillaire too!
All comments made by MAPOUI AND HIS SIDEKICK SocaFighter, and that is just a snippet of whats been said :roll: , so if people think my language towards them has come out of the blue then they are sadly mistaken, when i'm attacked I WILL RETURN FIRE, that's just the way it is, if the other party don't wish to engage in this sort of conflict then they are welcome to pretend i don't even exist, i really don't care,

Much of this started when i had the nerve to FORM MY OWN OPINIONS about the board which didn't comply with theirs, ever since a hate campaign has been waged against me, but i'm not a coward, i've stood firm and fought hard to make sure my opinions WILL BE HEARD no-matter who disagrees with them, i've never begged anyone to like the board or the coach, but what i won't tolerate is LIES being spread about them and propaganda, to me that just makes you a WEAK individual because you can't fight against them with the truth,

I may have my enemies around here, but the TRUTH is before me, Westdem and a few others signed up here the place was extremely dull, my presence here has lifted this place up and now other people are joining in, like it or not THATS JUST THE FACTS, i hope that one day this place can really rival sissy, but a few people wanna turn into an "anti WICB" forum with no other views allowed, but while i'm here that's just not gonna happen, and i won't apologise for it either.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now if the other party wish to respond then they can do so in the Buss a lime forum as Bally doesn't want anymore drama on this forum.
Last edited by AFRO on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BallOil

Unread post

buss a lime for non cricket stuff...

If you guys want to carry on feel free but you will have to deal with the consequences :evil:
socafighter

Unread post

Dumfro ...

You are the first to cry racism yet you practise it ...in your posting you never tell the whole story ,but I will.....look at these remarks you made . Uncalled for ... I didn't bring it to management
attention . I can pull up more . By your remarks you show you have no regards for women .
How come you didn't post some like these below.
by AFRO » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:46 am

socafighter wrote:
Like I said you are full of shyte ...no wonder you are brown .

You are gutless make comments that cannot be proven . Normally ediots I avoid since

I have better things to do with my time . You are clueless about debating skills , just read your

posting ...it shows . I have wasted enough time ....So ta ta ....
And that comment right there in bold TELLS ME EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT YOU!!.. , YOUR A RACIST, DUMB BIMBO!!.. and i'm glad i forced it out of you in the end so that everyone can see what a prejudice PIG you are!!..NOW FECK OFF YOU KKK SKUNT!! .
by AFRO » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:19 am
socafighter wrote:

You know why I say you have limited knowledge of West Indian Cricket , when you ask dumb questions as the above . Who on the West Indian team can help any young player , do we
have a Sobers , Kanhai , Richards or a Lara on the team, so they can seek advice? ....oh
yea we have a Scammy ..or sorry he is a bowler or is he never mind .
Cooper recently picked Murali brains about bowling in Bangladesh .
You should check history and read how many players sought advice from the greats of West Indies
batting and bowling past worldwide, before you open your yap and sprout hot air . Dumbfro

WOMEN SHUT YOUR DUMB, BLONDE UGLY MOUTH!!.. clearly you didn't read what Maps said because if you did YOU WOULDN'T BE SOUNDING LIKE A RETARD RIGHT NOW!!

y AFRO » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:37 am

socafighter wrote:

Dumbfro

Why not produce the evidence ....I doubt you can in your imaginary world of pink elephants .
Lets see if you have the guts to show my behavior. I don't think you can since it didn't happen .

I''ve made the claim AGAINST YOU, so can you prove me wrong duncy? it's funny how you love posting articles about Trinidad club cricket but when it's time to clear your name SUDDENLY YOU RUN OUT OF POSTS!!..what a surprise .

so like i said..YOU'RE A DUMB RACIST!!.. full stop .

Re: Decisions from the WICB Meeting of the Board of Director
by AFRO » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:54 pm
socafighter wrote:

Dumbfro the ediot ....

A coach is only as good as today , if or not his players produce . The past is irrevellant its history .
Toby was the Coach of the HPC , Show me the link where he worked with the Senior
team dumbarse .If he worked with any one it was always at the HPC ......

He is a failure as a player and T20 Coach .WICB attracts such look at Hunte /Hillaire .
WICB announced he will be an asst Coach of The seniors ...they didnt specify T20,ODI nor
4 days .

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH so the "past is irrelevant" BUT YET YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT HIS SPELL WITH A COUNTY CLUB FROM YEARS AGO? YOU'RE A FECKING HYPOCRITE AND YOU JUST TOTALLY CONTRADICTED YOURSELF!!

And you want proof that Today worked with the senior side? ok then, here is a link FROM THIS VERY SITE with Toby's own comments!!

Radford’s assistant, Jamaican Andre Coley, will take over as head coach for the upcoming semester beginning May 1 before a permanent replacement is found.

“I have thoroughly enjoyed working with the High Performance players and other West Indies senior teams,” Radford said.

Link

NOW LIKE I SAID GO TEK YOUR RACIST RASS AND GO IRON SOME SHIRTS!!.. you RACIST, BLONDE BIMBO!! .

Re: WICB LOSES AGAIN, CBA and MOU Remain in Full Force
by socafighter » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Any one who calls Gordon a failure has no clue about how to run a corporation .Here is
Gordon running half a billion dollar conglomerate , comes and fixes a bankrupt ,
$50 million dollar WICB for a sum of $1 dollar per year . Accomplish what he said he
would do within two years .
Leaves it in the hands of two ediots Hunte /Hillaire with no business acumen.
Look at the mess we are in now at shareholder and financial level and we have this fool
Dumbfro saying Gordon didnt finish the job .
All they had to do was floow Gordon Business plan ....they didnt .

Dumbfro must be a dottie , please leave the rock . There is a whole world out there to be
discovered .

I shall expose WICB this week with a financial blog on mis management .
You wouldnt understand Dumfro ..so ignore it .

socafighter

Re: WICB LOSES AGAIN, CBA and MOU Remain in Full Force
by AFRO » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:18 pm

CAN YOU COMPREHEND BASIC ENGLISH YOU RACIST PIG?

1. WE LOST TEN OUT OF TWELVE SERIES UNDER GORDAN'S LEADERSHIP

2. HE HAS NO LEGACY IN WI CRICKET, NO HPC, NO ESPN DEAL, NO DUBAI RADIO DEAL!!..NOTHING!!

YOU'RE JUST BABBLING A WHOLE LOAD OF NONSENSE BECAUSE YOUR FELLOW TRINI IS LOOKING LIKE GARBAGE COMPARED THE THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION..BWAHAHAHAHA ,

AND LOL AS IF ANYONE AT THE WICB IS GONNA LISTEN TO YOUR WUKLESS, IRRELEVANT AND RACIST RASS!!.. they've got REAL BUSINESS TO DEAL WITH DUNCY!!! .
AFRO

Unread post

socafighter wrote:Dumfro ...

You are the first to cry racism yet you practise it ...in your posting you never tell the whole story ,but I will.....look at these remarks you made . Uncalled for ... I didn't bring it to management
attention . I can pull up more . By your remarks you show you have no regards for women .
How come you didn't post some like these below.
RUBBISH!!.. I'VE EXPOSED YOU AS THE WUKLESS RACIST THAT YOU ARE, NOW LETS SEE WHAT COMMENTS I MADE THAT YOU CLAIM ARE "RACIST"!! :roll: ,

NOW FECK OFF YOU KKK SKUNT!! .
SO CALLING YOU "KKK" IS "RACIST"? :shock: BWAHAHAHAHA DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE WORD MEANS? :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOMEN SHUT YOUR DUMB, BLONDE UGLY MOUTH!!.. clearly you didn't read what Maps said because if you did YOU WOULDN'T BE SOUNDING LIKE A RETARD RIGHT NOW!!
Again that's NOT a racist or sexist comment, it's a fact that you're a woman and HAIR colour IS NOT SKIN colour, FAIL!!....

so like i said..YOU'RE A DUMB RACIST!!.. full stop .
YEP I SAID THIS AND I WAS PROVEN RIGHT IN THE END..

NOW LIKE I SAID GO TEK YOUR RACIST RASS AND GO IRON SOME SHIRTS!!.. you RACIST, BLONDE BIMBO!!
I've also told Westdem to go and iron Sarwan's shirts!!.. WAS I BEING "SEXIST" TO HIM ASWELL? :lol: :lol:

CAN YOU COMPREHEND BASIC ENGLISH YOU RACIST PIG?
And i'll ask the same question..CAN YOU COMPREHEND BASIC ENGLISH? because you've accused me of making "racist comments" and yet YOU'VE UTTERLY FAILED TO PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE, all you've done is go over old arguments that had insults flying IN BOTH DIRECTIONS, not one,

So i'm afraid you've flopped SoKKKa Fraud, i've posted your racist "brown" comment AND I WILL NEVER LET YOU FORGET IT, anyone with half a brain knows what you meant!! :evil: .
socafighter

Unread post

I still think you are full of shyte .. that's why you are brown...
if what you posted aren't racist this isn't also. I don't give a fck about what you think or do .
It obviously has no effect on my life nor will it ever. So go Fck yourself .

You are nothing but a big mouth that spouts off on the internet , I do go to games in
the Caribbean , maybe I might run into you and see how big mouthed you are in person one day.
The last one like you never showed up when he was supposed to .
You are nothing but an uneducated , loud mouth , that should stay in the gutter where
you belong and idiot with chip on your shoulder .

You were banned from sissy com for being an idiot racist , its difficult to change such
individuals they learn it from parents and home environment .

This is the last I shall respond to your idiot comments. So have a good life
AFRO

Unread post

socafighter wrote:I still think you are full of shyte .. that's why you are brown...
if what you posted aren't racist this isn't also. I don't give a fck about what you think or do .
It obviously has no effect on my life nor will it ever. So go Fck yourself .
But this is your problem RETARD, you don't know whether i'm blue, purple or brown..so your words are really futile, but the fact that you're more than willing to bring skin colour into the argument justifies my claims from the start, YOU ARE A PATHETIC, OLD RACIST!!, but i guess i shouldn't be surprised because it clearly runs in your family, i'm just glad i've exposed your KKK mentality,

You are nothing but a big mouth that spouts off on the internet ,
And what are YOU? some wukless old hussy who loves sending love letters to the WICB? woman go SIH DONG!! :lol: ,

I do go to games in
the Caribbean , maybe I might run into you and see how big mouthed you are in person one day.
The last one like you never showed up when he was supposed to .
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this ugly, wrinkly old SKET is getting licks so now you've resorted to making "threats" online? :lol: :lol: :lol: trollop if you wanna "hit someone" go hit your wukless husband FOR NOT LOVING YOU ANYMORE!!..i've got better things to do than to deal with some foolish GRANNY!!,

You are nothing but an uneducated , loud mouth , that should stay in the gutter where
you belong and idiot with chip on your shoulder .
Yeah i'm so "uneducated" that i know what the word "alleged" means while you don't!!.. HOW IRONIC!! :mrgreen: ,

You were banned from sissy com for being an idiot racist , its difficult to change such
individuals they learn it from parents and home environment .

This is the last I shall respond to your idiot comments. So have a good life
BRING THE PROOF THAT I WAS "RACIST" ON SISSY THEN YOU DEMENTED PR/CK? I DARE YOU!!!.. :roll: , but who am i kidding, you won't BECAUSE YOU'RE A WUKLESS COWARD WHO CAN'T BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS!!!.. fullstop,

Now like i told you already you old HUSSY, go iron your husband shirts and stop BORING ME!! :lol: .
socafighter

Unread post

Dumbfro
BRING THE PROOF THAT I WAS "RACIST" ON SISSY THEN YOU DEMENTED PR/CK? I DARE YOU!!!.. , but who am i kidding, you won't BECAUSE YOU'RE A WUKLESS COWARD WHO CAN'T BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS!!!.. fullstop,
When I asked you to produce facts when you made certain allegations against me ? Do
you remember what you said , go back and check you will see ....you said it up to me
to prove you wrong . That was a shocker .

If some one is accused and goes to court , the Crown has to provide the evidence that such
occurred since the Crown is making such allegations . The evidence has to be factual before
its presented in Court not here-say .

I shall send a note to Doostra and ask for his recollection of what happened .You never give
the full account just your side and you are so innocent ...poor you
AFRO

Unread post

socafighter wrote:
When I asked you to produce facts when you made certain allegations against me ? Do
you remember what you said , go back and check you will see ....you said it up to me
to prove you wrong . That was a shocker .

If some one is accused and goes to court , the Crown has to provide the evidence that such
occurred since the Crown is making such allegations . The evidence has to be factual before
its presented in Court not here-say .

I shall send a note to Doostra and ask for his recollection of what happened .You never give
the full account just your side and you are so innocent ...poor you
But soKKKa, here is where your argument falls FLAT ON IT'S FACE, i ALREADY POSTED THE RACIST COMMENT YOU MADE ABOUT "BROWN"... SO AT LEAST I'VE PROVIDED A SAMPLE OF YOUR PREJUDICE ATTITUDE!! :roll: .. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE NOTHING!!.. WHICH JUST MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A DELUDED AIRHEAD!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .
socafighter

Unread post

If you think that you are full of shyte ... that's why you are brown is racists.

Then you are much dumber than I thought you are . Lets see what doostra says about you ,

I sent the request thru a friend at sissycom ... should be interesting .