Before I begin

General discussions
howzdat

Unread post

Thank you Gils. A little adjustment needed to get to the offering but man, good, good stuff. Not only good but fit for making Revolution against Vagabonds In Power wherever they be and whatever their pigment. 52 minutes 31 seconds uninterrupted learning pleasure. Thank you.
Gils

Unread post

You are welcome Howzdat, thank you & may the pleasure be all yours.
Last edited by Gils on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gils

Unread post

Now :?: where was I Oh yes, just reach back & I was supposed to tell you reason why you're here.

Wow, that sounds pretty heavy, :?: I wonder if I can really get anyone to believe me

My explanation will have to be full of facts, scientific evidence & undeniable truths which hold up to scrutiny.

Hmm.Oh well, at least "the good thing about science is it's true weather you believe in it or not".
Last edited by Gils on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Gils

Unread post

You're here, In the first instance, because you're not doing what it is you're supposed to be doing. :D

That may appear to be quite obvious but seeing as you can't verify a word I say, common ground should logically be our first port of call. :!:
Last edited by Gils on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gils

Unread post

I thought you might like this...while your busy waiting... for me to tell you all what to do 8-)

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Health, Happiness, One. Happy New year :D
Last edited by Gils on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gils

Unread post

Since you enjoyed that so much ..." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Gils

Unread post

*This is " for all the free market, health care robbing, stock stealing, retirement fund fcuking with ni*%£s ".." f**k the little credit card scamming, jewelery stealing, crack selling, liquor store robbing mother fcukers "

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

* And all those who are too deaf and blind to notice.