Greetings from Athens & Istanbul

General discussions
BallOil

Unread post

Hope everything is running smoothly with the site on autopilot. The acropolis is quite a wonder, especially when it is all lit up at night. By the way, the donkeys on the Greek island of Hydra are very strong. I rode one today and I recommend you all to do the same at some point in your life :lol: :lol:
Antio!
mikesiva

Unread post

Have fun, Bally....
8-)
Drink lots of Ouzo and Metaxa....

I had them when I was in Greece in 1988, and they were potent. Not together, of course!
:D
Googley

Unread post

BallOil wrote:Hope everything is running smoothly with the site on autopilot. The acropolis is quite a wonder, especially when it is all lit up at night. By the way, the donkeys on the Greek island of Hydra are very strong. I rode one today and I recommend you all to do the same at some point in your life :lol: :lol:
Antio!

Bally, you went all the way to Athens to ride a donkey?? you neva ride one in guyana...wid all dem stray donkeys around?! Damn, wasn't there a movie theatre in Demarara where the donkeys used to go watch movies?!! free admissions!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arnik

Unread post

Googley wrote:Bally, you went all the way to Athens to ride a donkey?? you neva ride one in guyana...wid all dem stray donkeys around?! Damn, wasn't there a movie theatre in Demarara where the donkeys used to go watch movies?!! free admissions!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope you not referring to the one and only Starlite drive in!!
mapoui

Unread post

who tell armik about starlite. he not form he westindies! wat he know about starlite :? :? :?
Arnik

Unread post

mapoui wrote:who tell armik about starlite. he not form he westindies! wat he know about starlite :? :? :?
I know dat you aint know bout Starlite. Many a man go to Starlite but aint know a damn thing about the movie - ha ha ha ha. Maybe Googs is one :) :)
Googley

Unread post

one does ask afterwards, wah dat movie was about again? :lol: :lol: :lol:
BallOil

Unread post

Thanks guys....I actually rode donkeys, and horses in Guyana. But in Hydra they don have any cars. The donkeys have to do all the hauling. :lol: Them GT donkeys living the live in paradise watching movies and running idle deh :lol: :lol:
BallOil

Unread post

Now in Istanbul, Turkey for couple days now and enjoying it. There is a mosque on almost every corner in the city. Heading out in a bit on a cruise up the Bosphorus Strait to see the city from the water with a few stops on the Asia side
mikesiva

Unread post

Wow, you're doing the real exotic Mediterranean tour....
8-)