I'm back...

General discussions
BallOil

Unread post

that biatch Sandy knockout de damn power and still out :( no power,no internet, now heat, etc...SMH :evil:
DMan

Unread post

That's what allyuh deserters get for leaving the wonderful crime filled, poverty filled and incompetent filled environment of your native Caribbean islands. Serves you damn right! :mad:

On a more serious note that's tough to hear man, I heard sharks were swimming in the floods in some places in the US. :shock: I hope u manage to recover from whatever damage Sandy has done to you and your family.
BallOil

Unread post

all is well except for power... But, it is a humbling experience, which is good once in a while for a lil reality check. :)
Arnik

Unread post

Good to hear that Sandy did not do too much damage at your end!!

Cricketwise you aint miss a damn thing.
BallOil

Unread post

Arnik wrote:Good to hear that Sandy did not do too much damage at your end!!

Cricketwise you aint miss a damn thing.
thanks...good things are slow on the cricket side.. :lol:
Googley

Unread post

Bally, glad to hear all is well. People first! material things will be replaced. welcome back!
BallOil

Unread post

Googley wrote:Bally, glad to hear all is well. People first! material things will be replaced. welcome back!
thanks Googs... based on the damage I see around me, I consider myself lucky and grateful. 8-)
DMan

Unread post

Back to wuk now Bally, no liming around now. I haven't seen the Caribbean T20 timer started yet. What going on?
BallOil

Unread post

DMan wrote:Back to wuk now Bally, no liming around now. I haven't seen the Caribbean T20 timer started yet. What going on?
lol liming at my public library a few blocks from my house... :) CT20 timer deh pon hold :lol:
mikesiva

Unread post

BallOil wrote:that biatch Sandy knockout de damn power and still out :( no power,no internet, now heat, etc...SMH :evil:
Sounds like my experiences after Hurricane Gilbert hit Jamaica in 1988...minus the heat.
8-)