Afro the nasty skunt

General discussions
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:Mike can you remove my name from your silly fecking game please!!..thats is NOT my team and i have nothing to do with it!! :roll: .
It's not your team...it's a COTR team, full of players you constantly try to ram down our throats with your over-hyping, so we're just seeing how well they perform in this competition.
:lol:
Not doing so hot, are they?
DMan

Unread post

Couldn't have said it better myself Mike. 8-)

Don't like that batty licker keep you from posting that COTR team in the fantasy league, keep up the good work.

Btw, what d hell I doing at number 20 again? Your calculator broke down or what? :lol: I tell ya I have at least 5 centurions in this round. :?
AFRO

Unread post

LORD!!!.. you mean bangla breaths love fi mike is so strong now dat di dunce trying to flex like him PERSONAL BODYGUARD now? :shock: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: .

And Mr england!!.. i said TAKE MY FECKING NAME OFF OF YOUR SILLY GAME!!..try to use "COTR" all you like, even though half of them barely played in this competition, but quit using MY NAME, it's nothing to do with me!! :evil: .
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:LORD!!!.. you mean bangla breaths love fi mike is so strong now dat di dunce trying to flex like him PERSONAL BODYGUARD now? :shock: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: .

And Mr england!!.. i said TAKE MY FECKING NAME OFF OF YOUR SILLY GAME!!..try to use "COTR" all you like, even though half of them barely played in this competition, but quit using MY NAME, it's nothing to do with me!! :evil: .
The names stays...go and throw a childish hissy fit then!
AFRO

Unread post

You really wanna play that game Mike? because thats just a screen name!!..i can easily return the favor with your "name" if thats the way you wanna go!! :roll: .
Googley

Unread post

Mike, please change the name to the man's correct name please! he loves to be addressed properly....and deserves to be!!!

the team name should be Mr. SkuntFro COTR!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFRO

Unread post

But wait!!.. POOgley tek out him pom-poms again? :lol: :lol: :lol:
mikesiva

Unread post

Googley wrote:Mike, please change the name to the man's correct name please! he loves to be addressed properly....and deserves to be!!!

the team name should be Mr. SkuntFro COTR!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Skuntfro is trying to threaten me now....ooh i am so frightened.
:lol: :lol:
AFRO

Unread post

mikesiva wrote: Skuntfro is trying to threaten me now....ooh i am so frightened.
:lol: :lol:
"Threaten you"? AN OLD WASHED UP IDIOT WHO ISN'T EVEN IN THE CARIBBEAN? :shock: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH lord mi belly!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .

All i'm saying is you should respect my request, you're falsely using my name in your stupid game and i don't like it, if you don't change it i shall smear YOUR NAME all over the fecking internet!!..it's up to you!! 8-) .
AFRO

Unread post

Yes keep using that mike!!.. and i'll keep using the name MIKE SIVA in a few places you wouldn't want it to be used!! 8-) .