Afro the nasty skunt

General discussions
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:Yes keep using that mike!!.. and i'll keep using the name MIKE SIVA in a few places you wouldn't want it to be used!! 8-) .
Use it anywhere you want Skuntfro...
:mrgreen:
That is not the name on my pay cheques....
AFRO

Unread post

mikesiva wrote:
Use it anywhere you want Skuntfro...
That is not the name on my pay cheques....
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH thanks for showing your hand old boy!!!..so i guess the only thing thats real pon your birth certificate is BORN IN ENGLAND right? :lol: :lol: :lol:
mikesiva

Unread post

Knock yourself out Skuntfro....
I can see its killing you....
:lol:
AFRO

Unread post

Well as you're a PROVEN LIAR i shall still smear the Mike Siva handle old boy!!.. just to make sure!!.. have a nice day now!! 8-) .
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:Well as you're a PROVEN LIAR i shall still smear the Mike Siva handle old boy!!.. just to make sure!!.. have a nice day now!! 8-) .
Afro the nasty and disgusting reveals his true contemptuous colours. We always knew you were a diagusting person. Thats why i would never let shitholes like you know the real me... 8-) .

Knock yourself out you Skunt....
AFRO

Unread post

mikesiva wrote:
Afro the nasty and disgusting reveals his true contemptuous colours. We always knew you were a diagusting person. Thats why i would never let shitholes like you know the real me... 8-) .

LOL oh gosh!!.. seems like i touched a lickle ENGLISH nerve old boy!! :lol: :lol: :lol: , now i'm really gonna SMEAR your name!! :mrgreen: , you're a fecking idiot Mike, and i've NEVER had any interest whatsoever in "getting to know the real you", i don't wish to be assosiated with a DODGY TEACHER thank you very much!! 8-) .

Now piss off please!!.. i've got some SMEARING to do on another cricket forum!! :D .
mapoui

Unread post

OH GUUUUUUUUUUDE :o :o :o .

AH REAL WAR GOIN' ORN! :shock:
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:
mikesiva wrote:

LOL oh gosh!!.. seems like i touched a lickle ENGLISH nerve old boy!! :lol: :lol: :lol: , now i'm really gonna SMEAR your name!! :mrgreen: , you're a fecking idiot Mike, and i've NEVER had any interest whatsoever in "getting to know the real you", i don't wish to be assosiated with a DODGY TEACHER thank you very much!! 8-) .

Now piss off please!!.. i've got some SMEARING to do on another cricket forum!! :D .
Well, we don't share any other cricket forum, thank God....

So, if you want to go back to that racist Aussie-run forum to chat your shit, then be my guest. I don't even visit that site to see what crap is written there, so I'm sure you and those other shitholes will enjoy ramming yourselves up each other's arseholes. You lowlifes deserve each other over there....
8-)
You've been banned from the other cricket messageboard I visit, even though you continue to hang on every word that is written there....
AFRO

Unread post

LOL so who deleted the lashing Mr England received today? bally tekking sides again? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Googley

Unread post

mikesiva wrote:
Googley wrote:Mike, please change the name to the man's correct name please! he loves to be addressed properly....and deserves to be!!!

the team name should be Mr. SkuntFro COTR!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Skuntfro is trying to threaten me now....ooh i am so frightened.
:lol: :lol:

SkuntFro is an internet bad man!

Must be a dottie! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: