How do you measure time ?

General discussions
Gils

Unread post

mapoui2 wrote:
Have you verified the "debunk" with you're own research ? Or you took somebody else's word on face value...... again ?
are your productions from your own research..or do you cite the work of others?
Do you see any name drops in my post.
Gils

Unread post

Gils wrote:
mapoui2 wrote:
Have you verified the "debunk" with you're own research ? Or you took somebody else's word on face value...... again ?
are your productions from your own research..or do you cite the work of others?
Do you see any name drops in my post.

More to the point, can you disprove any of what I tell you with your own research.
Last edited by Gils on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mapoui2

Unread post

first....
Last edited by mapoui2 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gils

Unread post

It appears I've premeditated you're line of questioning by almost 13 months..............

Not that I credit myself with any ground breaking discovery. You see when a person is led by their emotions, as you are, their behavior becomes extremely predictable.
you have nutten to teach me anyway.

Quite predictable, What you think it is you know about whatever it is you think you know is the major hindrance to your learning experience. However, you're correct to state "your fight is not with me"..... it's with yourself.

BTW, 13 month's means 13 whole revolutions of the Moon around the Earth. ;)
Last edited by Gils on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mapoui2

Unread post

http:
Last edited by mapoui2 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
mapoui2

Unread post

ht
Last edited by mapoui2 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
mapoui2

Unread post

http
Last edited by mapoui2 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gils

Unread post

:!:
Last edited by Gils on Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gils

Unread post

Ahh ... ga ga. goo goo, maps is getting hyper and thinks
because I pulled his pants down, that I'll change his diaper.

I leave you alone on my thread and look what happens. You've got mess all over your shirt front, face, hands and brief. 8-)

Now everything you touch will get ruined.

Just go siddung over so while I heat the water then get your naked self some thing to wear before we continue with the class.
mapoui2

Unread post

you are an asshole Gils, a c**t. imagine I gave you credit to begin with.

the most discouraging fact of life is the stupidity of west indians..both c*****s and n*****s. stupid like shit.

that works out like this..there is no place to go.

a west indian has no home and can build none because he does not know he does not have a home. so one looks in hope for the qualities of home among the people, the building blocks. one can end up grasping at straws..and straw it is in this case..you.

but you are right anyway, so I took down my posts. you are right! I am debunked. my pants down around my toes. all I said belongs to others and not me. and it is all wrong. the big bang is right. there is no speed faster than light.

that is why I took them down because it is not my work, my scientific research...it belongs to others and I have no way of proving it out.

but all you have posted...all your links are accurate, right and proper and cannot be debunked by me...an unqualified idiot. I took down my posts and left the stage to you and your right conclusions, your solid research and brilliant mind.

don't scald yuhself with the hot water