GET YOUR COPY NOW: The Curse of Glenn Hall by Mikesiva

General discussions
badpepper

Unread post

Mike,

I finished your book a couple of days ago. Great job. Highly recommended! Congratulations. I see the second book is available. I'll be reading it soon.

Thanks! :D
mikesiva

Unread post

Thanks, BP....the link to the second book is on page two of this thread. I hope you enjoy it...I think it's better than the first one.
:)
I've finished the third book, and will be putting it up before the end of the month....
AFRO

Unread post

LOL no doubt mr england will be di next "jk rowling" before long!! :D ..keep shotting dem books pon a cricket forum old boy!!!..new york best sellers soon give you a call!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
badpepper

Unread post

AFRO wrote:LOL no doubt mr england will be di next "jk rowling" before long!! :D ..keep shotting dem books pon a cricket forum old boy!!!..new york best sellers soon give you a call!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read it eediot.
AFRO

Unread post

badpepper wrote: Read it eediot.
Bwoy go sih dong!!!..i'm not a sheep like you and i've got better things to do with my time thank you!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Googley

Unread post

badpepper wrote:
AFRO wrote:LOL no doubt mr england will be di next "jk rowling" before long!! :D ..keep shotting dem books pon a cricket forum old boy!!!..new york best sellers soon give you a call!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read it eediot.
some people beyond help! reading would like pouring water on a duck's back:D
AFRO

Unread post

POOgley!!..you find a new TOILET fi stay in since Fatwan FLUSHED your rass? :D I hear there's a empty BOG fi you in essequibo if you're interested!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Googley

Unread post

AFRO wrote:POOgley!!..you find a new TOILET fi stay in since Fatwan FLUSHED your rass? :D I hear there's a empty BOG fi you in essequibo if you're interested!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .

wat do you know about essequibo? like you moved out from under Opiss batty! :lol: :lol:
AFRO

Unread post

POOgley..you dodging di question now? are you interested in di BOG or not? it's either dat or tek your chances in mike's DUTTY loo!!.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Googley

Unread post

AFRO wrote:POOgley..you dodging di question now?

I learned from the master, mr. Dodgy SF!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

how OPiss doing? like he give u a day off? or is juss a few mins?