GET YOUR COPY NOW: The Curse of Glenn Hall by Mikesiva

General discussions
BallOil

Unread post

Mike, the preview link not showing up correctly....try pdf it. http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_76/139 ... eview.docx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Will get my copy today... :)
Gils

Unread post

Congratulations Mike, well done :) and thank you.
BallOil

Unread post

Get book two now...Image
Two half-brothers start life as friends, but become enemies as a result of the social forces at the foundation of their society. Lewis is the white plantation owner, made wealthy by the system of sugar and slavery that enriches the island colony. Edward is his mulatto half-brother, a slave who refuses to accept his fate and his imposed inferiority. Set against the tense backdrop of Jamaica at the height of the slave and sugar trade, will the Glenn family escape the Maroon curse which hangs over their house? 'A Man and a Brother' is the second installment of ‘The Curse of Glenn Hall’ saga. The first part is ‘War and Piracy' which is available on Lulu, Amazon and more eBook distributors. Buy it here
mikesiva

Unread post

Thanks bally and Gils....
:D
Googley

Unread post

Congrats Mike!

I hope the question of your "West Indianism" (by the certain Dodgy one) has finally been answered! :D :D
AFRO

Unread post

LOL WHAT A LOAD OF GARBAGE!!...ANY "WRITER" WHO NEEDS TO BEG FOR SOME EXPOSURE PON A LICKLE CRICKET FORUM CLEARLY ISN'T DOING TOO WELL!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh well i guess it's better to have two men and a dog buy your book than having NO-ONE at all!! 8-) .
BallOil

Unread post

I sense some jealousy in your tone :lol: :lol: Mike never asked for anything, I started the promotion...

I suggest you support a fellow Caribbean man and buy the books 8-)
Googley

Unread post

Bally, you expected Dodgy SF to say anthing nice? :lol:

according to him, Mike is not even West Indian!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFRO

Unread post

BallOil wrote:I sense some jealousy in your tone :lol: :lol: Mike never asked for anything, I started the promotion...

I suggest you support a fellow Caribbean man and buy the books 8-)
"Fellow Caribbean man"? :shock: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH tenks for di joke Bally!!..i needed dat today!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Garfield

Unread post

Congrats Mike. Well done.