GET YOUR COPY NOW: The Curse of Glenn Hall by Mikesiva

General discussions
BallOil

Unread post

Congrats to Mike on his new book and all the best with your work!

War and Piracy (Book One)

By Michael St. John

A Welsh adventurer, Owen Glenn, escapes life as an indentured servant in Barbados, and starts a new life in the hardy colony of Jamaica - just conquered from the Spanish by England in the mid-17th century. His life and career illustrates the domination of buccaneers and pirates in early Jamaica, and paints a portrait of the “wickedest” city in the West Indies - Port Royal. When Owen settles in the north of this new English colony, he and his family soon succumb to a Maroon curse, one that his descendants can never escape... An historical epic, War and Piracy opens the family saga of the Glenns in the series, 'The Curse of Glenn Hall'.
BUY IT NOW
mikesiva

Unread post

Thanks....
:D
I'm getting on in years (aren't we all!), so I've decided that I need to finally get around to publishing my book.

There is so little historical fiction about Jamaica, or the Caribbean at large, and what little there is tends to be rubbish. So, I've decided to try my hand at it...I hope I've done an okay job.
badpepper

Unread post

Congrats Mike! You can count me in. :)
BallOil

Unread post

Mike ...for all the support to Windiesfans.com we have an AD to your book here..

Let me know if you want me to change anything... 8-)
BallOil

Unread post

mikesiva wrote:Thanks....
I'm getting on in years (aren't we all!), so I've decided that I need to finally get around to publishing my book.

There is so little historical fiction about Jamaica, or the Caribbean at large, and what little there is tends to be rubbish. So, I've decided to try my hand at it...I hope I've done an okay job.
Let's hope Afro doh have to give you a review... :lol: :lol: :lol:
mapoui2

Unread post

great business mikesiva. impressive!

I am trying to do a book of my own but all sorts of problems. happy to see you have completed something sent it out into the world.

let me know where and I will get me a copy

congrats :D :D :D :D
badpepper

Unread post

Mike,

Just downloaded. Hope to get to it this weekend! :D
mapoui2

Unread post

forgive me mike. I now see the link with the book. blind at times I am! :D :D
mapoui2

Unread post

Let's hope Afro doh have to give you a review
but where is AFRO?

he abandon the board?

I went to sissy.com..a place I had not see for months..to look fuh him. I dint see him here but I did not stay very long
mikesiva

Unread post

badpepper wrote:Mike,

Just downloaded. Hope to get to it this weekend! :D
Thanks, BP, you're my first reader....
It's the first of a four-part series, the second of which I plan to put up at the beginning of August.

Thanks Bally, that ad is excellent!
8-)
No hard copy yet, Maps, but if you want to download it from Lulu, you can read it on your Kindle, or something like that....
:)
I'm hoping Afro will give it a try, because if he did, he would discover that Caribbean slaves worked on sugar estates, not cotton plantations!
:lol: