Days..That's How to Count Humanity's Remaining Time

General discussions
mapoui2

Unread post

{ this is a letter I sent to a 'friend' of mine this morning, with whom I have had a long running battle over religion. he is very religious and a supporter of Obama and Jews/Zionism. }

you must be deep in prayer now, in contact with your god as Amargeddon approaches....

you and your president both..bouyed up by your Jews. it is my contention that you have always been thick with the Jews here in Ontario, one of their men..that your opposite talk was sham...you and people like ######. signed up, sold out people.

you will soon be wafted up into heaven while the rest of us will be consigned to hell...you and stephen harper and his cabinet, bob rae and ed broadbent etc...all the people you know and supported all along..traitors all!

you know... given a chance at heaven filled up with such people, and hell..I would choose hell in a blink.

given the duplicity, outright criminality and lies of your god I bet its a ploy..heaven and hell..on allyuh.

I bet any money that hell turns out to be the place and heaven turns out to be hell itself.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will place my money on god turning out to be a crook, a scamp, a liar and prankster, andhas pulled some serious wool over allyuh eyes. i have no doubt that god loves a party and is no stick in the mud religious fanatic and doctrinaire rigidity.

I would not be 'sooprised' at all to find god busy with lines of nubile female human chicks whiling his time away in endless pleasures of the flesh.

and as god is androgyny itself, also with lines of human males too..muscular black men in particular with huge dicks..the bigger the better. god would be experiment itself, seeing how far SHE could stretch herself to deal with some of those 'horse-like' black tests.
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

you know 'sooprise'! sooprise' as in Candy, a gift.."a sooprise package on a bright clear sunny day! and wrapped up tight!"

all the religious insanity has collected in the Jews and christians and is about to be unleashed on the human species. that is what it is about actually. god is nature, a self-correcting machine. humans are unfit for survival, unfit to go on and nature is about to correct itself.

and the way nature corrects itself is by the work of what is to be corrected itself. the work of such species culminates in their creation of conditions that kill-off the species itself. like Dino..T-Rex and dem fellas an' dem

so human insanity..not all of us..just your kind..the religious..but enough and with enough power to set the world ablaze..concentrates and ignites. presto the human species is gone and nature resumes it endless march forward in its own endless survival

the globe of earth in a thousand years, 100 thousand, a million..will reform itself, institute changes that has come out of all previous experience and go on minus humans..we would have eliminated ourselves due to unfitness for survival, for existence.

that is all it is. we have deliberately poisoned the air, water, food, preyed on everything that lives including ourselves, inculcated hate, racism, mass murder, genocide, created pure existential horror in routine everyday existence.....

what is there worthy in that?

a pestilence is humanity, led by the rigid, doctrinaire religious nuts..which number I must say includes you.

look at our end approach, gathering steam. I don't think anyone or anything can stop it, save the spontaneous rise up of the american people to invade and occupy their congress, to depose the piece of shit, suicidal mongrel human cipher in the oval office, hang him along with all the Zionists on wall street and in the government and end the crap right then and there.

that is what would prove the antagonist in this mess capable of survival. yes even at this late stage that option remains..an option to go on. but it requires instant social revolution and change of society from manic, rabid Jewish capitalism to democracy, humanised social democracy looking after all citizens..and the religious, the priests and fanatics will all have to change or be eliminated.

people can believe in god..no problem there! but they cant believe in dangerous, ridiculous, abstract, nonsensical concepts that lead to human fanaticisms and constant atrocity in the world.. in the name of a skunt, kiss mih arse, criminal god who clearly does not exist..a jackass idea we have elevated and alienated over our heads which from such a vantage comes back to drive us nuts.

piss on all gods as we have known them..they and all their parasitic priesthoods, popes, imams, archbishops, rabbis, pundits...all living sweetly off the alms of poor sweating converts who must contribute parts of their small, dollar-a-day existence to feed the luxury of these monsters, hiding under religious cloaks and veils. piss on all of them. the revolution must execute them all..must not leave one priest and church standing..eliminate every one of them...take back all the hoarded wealth of the churches for the people, and make sure no organised religion ever rises again anywhere in human society.

and on that basis people on their own can go looking for god as they may find and experience spirituality in their own lives.

people can speak with and to each other freely on everything. can worship whatever they find in in life to be beyond them, in their homes and with each other. they can write and publish books, share experience on some practical experienced sense of go, and seek together the real godhead that might be there..that one for sure will never find through the doctrines of existing parasitic, male dominated religions.

but no phucking organised religion replete with priesthood...which priesthood must be parasitic for the priests do not work, do not produce actual material wealth, the means of their own subsistence. they must make others do that and tax them by god to pay for their exquisite robes and ornate, luxurious homes and churches.

it is now or never for humanity..a matter of days..in which we can prove our fitness for survival by making the right choice and putting it into effect..IMMEDIATE AND UTTER, TOTAL AND COMPREHENSIVE, SOCIAL REVOLUTION.

that's my outlook ########. it will change of course if we have the time but never in the direction of existing religion. even if I die normally, that we escape this current crisis... I have left specific instructions that my remains be churched in no way at all....no religious practice at all must be attached to any proceedings over me when I pass. that I must be cremated and my ashes scattered wherever and that's that. no phucking church at all.

you can never fathom the abomination I see organised religion..and the religious to be. and as we approach he end I make my case clear. I am not running back to the church for salvation as death approaches but making clear I hold it..CHURCH/RELIGION.. to blame for human problems...for the current crisis that is about to extinguish humanity.

and if there is a real god anywhere and it thinks humanity worthy of attention, enough to actually take the time to judge us...IT would still consign us all to a real he for we are all unworthy... but with religion and the religious first.

I don't see that any supreme being would have sympathy for the religious at all..all such totally hypocrite...including you!
Last edited by mapoui2 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
mapoui2

Unread post

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Gils

Unread post

Here, this might cheer you up.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I like the line about "Stop what you're doing because I'm about to ruin ......." from the song Humpty Dance by Digital Underground.