What's the difference

General discussions
Gils

Unread post

between me and you *newbie. :?:

It's the god in me. " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
Last edited by Gils on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gils

Unread post

You see my little hurry come up *newbie, for you to experience your inner god you will have to live the truth.

Before you are able to live truth you will have to know truth, intimately. This will of course involve you engaging with your sworn enemy, knowledge, and preclude the lies and deceit you presently espouse with relish.

If and when you become familiar with what is true and what is false you will then become bound by the natural law's of the universe and are thus obliged to live in harmony with them, and cease promoting chaos.

Remember, the longest journey begins with the first step and baby steps are always prescribed for one so spiritually, intellectually and socially as malnourished as yourself.

"You just gotta tell the truth" *newbie "You just gotta tell the truth"

That's it, just tell the truth and you will no longer be compelled to seek sustenance from the low hanging fruit on the Tree of Life.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
Gils

Unread post

LOL nothing more funny than seeing DUMMY run to the bus a lime forum and VENT

Hello young *New entrant, I see you've reattempted living up to your own hype and billing as the poster child for chaos and disorder. I think in reality, you'll find those skills you cherish most diminishing in direct proportion to your ascent from adolescence.

Contre toute attente, in recognising this forum is probably the closest you have ever come to a structured learning environment in your life, I simply coax you towards a template that will ensure your success during both, this formative period of your existence, and the years after you reach maturity.

Information can be passed on through many different methods. This Great man imparted a large amount of information, to the uninitiated masses, such as yourself. while they thought he was just venting.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"