Common sense and Mapoui

General discussions
Arnik

Unread post

Common sense and Mapoui???

Is wha happen, Gils fall and buss he head?
Gils

Unread post

Arnik wrote:Common sense and Mapoui???

Is wha happen, Gils fall and buss he head?
Fundamental Attribution Error :!:

http://www.windiesfans.com/forums/viewt ... f=4&t=7099" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

taLK nuH
mapoui2

Unread post

be careful of the friends you attract GILs. mind you get tainted with a brush you will regret
Gils

Unread post

There's only one truth, and it reveals itself in it's own fashion and time but thanks :D .

This thread is obviously my reaction to a perceived hostility/threat/slight/whatever and looking over buss a lime it's clear there are about 3/4 threads which are it's genesis, so if Arnik seeks clarification all he has to do is read them, I lose nothing if he doesn't.
mapoui2

Unread post

Gils wrote:There's only one truth, and it reveals itself in it's own fashion and time but thanks :D .

This thread is obviously my reaction to a perceived hostility/threat/slight/whatever and looking over buss a lime it's clear there are about 3/4 threads which are it's genesis, so if Arnik seeks clarification all he has to do is read them, I lose nothing if he doesn't.
well sure! that's true. but there is more to it than you know..or can know. you are not privy to it. stay clear
Googley

Unread post

mapoui2 wrote:oh my god........!

the comedy starts.... :o :o :o :o

I will bet any money that you are brown skin yardy...elite yardy..a sort of Jamaican Tony Cozier. it shines trough! :o
what is it with you and skin color?

U don't like Brown skin? We all know you don't like white! As Kakabelly once said, you don't even drink Vodka because its white! :lol: :lol: :lol:
mapoui2

Unread post

methinks is allyuh all waxed to hell on colour...

I think I have it all down straight by now. I dont know about allyuh doh!
Gils

Unread post

you are not privy to it, stay clear
I'm not the one asking questions ;) but as this thread may, or may not, prove, I don't hide.
Gils

Unread post

mapoui2 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:53 am

you are an asshole Gils, a c**t. imagine I gave you credit to begin with.

Thanks, but I earn my own credit.

mapoui2 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:05 pm

be careful of the friends you attract GILs. mind you get tainted with a brush you will regret

mapoui2 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:09 pm

well sure! that's true. but there is more to it than you know..or can know. you are not privy to it. stay clear

Jul 15, 2014 3:48 am

Mikesiva : As an Indo-Jamaican (yes, there are a few of us, like Santokie!)

maPoui :

i KNEW IT! I thought there was a quality to you Mike that was additional. at first I thought it was white but that did not seem right. but I could not put my finger on it so I let it ride. now its clear.

I have observed you for few years now. you have expanded my impression of west Indian Indos now that I know.

that means it is more likely that your 'sidepice' GIL's is also Yardie Indo.... which is kinda strange, for as yardie Indo, in yourself, the way you talk above, you are a good expression of the west indianism I am talking about even if you support separationmapoui2 Posts:

GILs is A Black Fascist

Postby mapoui2 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:36 pm
Gils

Unread post

mapoui2 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:47 am

I know yuh vex with me GILs but I am not with you. you cyar take critique and fight back if yuh have to. yuh hol' emotional opinion
If you had the ability to do better maybe but you clearly dont so.....its difficult for me to be emotional when I see a dog licking its balls, because that's its nature.

So everything is as it should be :geek:

Regardless, only a clever fool would make claims he cant prove

what claims cant I prove :? more importantly what claims do I want to prove..or MUST prove :? none that I can see.
Of course, you don't need to prove a thing, as you're the last person who should be held accountable for the claims that come out your backside.

Be that as it may :?: Whats more emotional, absent of common sense or fascist, than wishing ill of the deceased.