Hey GIL's! Take A Look

General discussions
mapoui2

Unread post

http://brovids.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Gils

Unread post

This situation wont change until people take individual responsibility for their knowledge base. As it stands they are quite happy to be told the money market is in trouble & it's being taken care of as this leaves them all the recreational time they could wish for, until the next time.

" Diversion is the primary strategy, the simplest method for securing silent weapons is to keep the public undisciplined & ignorant of basic system principles while keeping them confused. Confused, disorganised & distracted, with matters of no real importance ".
William Cooper, Behold the Pale Horse.

The House of Rothschilds 1934, set in 1780 this film documents historical events that are still relevant today. I'm not sure if I posted it before but it marks the genesis of world bankers & is well worth a second look, it's also quite funny.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

Speaking of jokes, 2007 was the year the bankers said they needed help & they would make alterations to the system that would ensure such a slump never happened again, it's been 7 years now with no upturn in the global economy & their about to present another doomsday scenario that requires the ignorantly complicit public to exercise even more austerity, while they continue to pay themselves yet more bonuses.

Why aren't I laughing, probably because I've read the US is printing $90 billion of new notes each month just to stave off bankruptcy.
Last edited by Gils on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gils

Unread post

These are the six companies who's job it is to pass the bankers message on to the the global population.

Viacom, General Electric, Disney, Time Warner, CBS & News Corp

Between them they control what we are told & believe and you will find very few people willing to ask difficult questions or look outside of this paradigm.
mapoui2

Unread post

brilliant response GILS. I cant fault that in any way at all.

yet the call for a financial convention is excellent. it is simple move, a legal tactic that can set the stage for the required change