CARICOM Discriminates Against Haitians

General discussions
mapoui2

Unread post

Ezili Danto, director of the Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network, said the Caribbean economic community, CARICOM, “treats Haitians pretty much the same way that Europeans do.” Haiti is the only CARICOM member whose citizens are required to hold a visa to visit other CARICOM countries. Ms. Danto was interviewed by Dedon Sankara on Uhuru Radio

http://www.blackagendareport.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by mapoui2 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
mapoui2

Unread post

that is america's bidding.....they are doing americans bidding but they don't care themselves which is why they don't fight for Haiti anyway

it is also because the west indies/west indians are indeed are indeed racist..all of them and class conscious.

piss on them Haiti/Haitians. it would be a great and grave mistake to look to the west indians for any assistance in your tribulations. they will not assist Haitia/Haiti but add to the pressure you are under. your great historical achievement and suffering means nothing to west indians of any ethnicity or skin tone.

it would be far better and more productive to allign with the left developments on the continent... seeking to emulate those achievements in Haiti itself.

Piss on the english speaking west indies. west indians are traitorous by experience and current nature..most particularly those of dark skin tones more directly african than the rest. All west indans are awfully like that... lily livered and white to their cores, absolutely traitorous to the black cause in the world. but unfortunately the darker ones are the worst.
Last edited by mapoui2 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gils

Unread post

I'm not so sure Haiti can look to the left for much help as, from what I understand, liberals and facists are the two sides of the same coin, where one will try to persuade you to agree with their position the other will try to force you. Both have the same end result, control.

I think the change Haiti will need has to come from within if it is to be lasting and relevant to the people.

" We should remember that the Republican Party was created in response to a crisis arising from the fact that American public opinion on the issue of slavery had drifted away from the principles of the Founding. While the Founders had tolerated slavery out of necessity, many Americans, especially within the Democratic Party, had come to accept the idea that slavery was a "positive good." While Thomas Jefferson, the founder of what evolved into the Democratic Party, had argued that slavery was bad not only for the slave but also for the slave owner, John C. Calhoun, had turned this principle on its head: slavery was good not only for the slave holder, but also for the slave.
Calhoun’s fundamental enterprise was to defend the institution of slavery. To do so, he first had to overturn the principles of the American Founding. He started with the Declaration of Independence, arguing that "[the proposition ’all men are created equal’] as now understood, has become the most false and dangerous of all political errors….We now begin to experience the danger of admitting so great an error to have a place in the declaration of independence." Thus Calhoun transformed the Democratic Party of Jefferson into the Party of Slavery.
The most liberal position among ante-bellum Democrats regarding slavery was that slavery was an issue that should be decided by popular vote. For example, Stephen Douglas, Lincoln’s opponent in the 1858 Illinois senate race and the 1860 presidential campaign, advocated "popular sovereignty." He defended the right of the people in the territories to outlaw slavery, but also defended the right of Southerners to own slaves and transport them to the new territories " .

http://ashbrook.org/publications/oped-owens-02-racism" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mapoui2

Unread post

I'm not so sure Haiti can look to the left for much help as, from what I understand, liberals and facists are the two sides of the same coin, where one will try to persuade you to agree with their position the other will try to force you. Both have the same end result, control.
Haiti does well with Venezuela, Bolivia and Ecuador..and Cuba!
Gils

Unread post

it would be far better and more productive to allign with the left developments on the continent
I was under the impression this statement referred to the USA, :oops: excuse me.