Obama A fascist

General discussions
mapoui2

Unread post

http://www.blackagendareport.com/conten ... e-detainer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Gils

Unread post

Being a member of the Council of Foreign Relations is probably worse.
This is a classic example of how formerly great powers accelerate their own decline. And Mr. Obama and his colleagues seem to be following this playbook to a T.
Nothing is by chance, they won't stop at Russia they want to bring down the USA, UK G8 etc etc, why, so they can implement their pre arranged alternative, globally.

As with all deceptions the audience must be compliant, consciously or otherwise, and the kind of change these political personalities wish for needs public approval, what better way to achieve that than scaring them into it via global unrest. Ukraine, Syria, Eygpt, Libya yada yada, if you turn out the lights long enough the shepple will agree to almost anything in order to have them put back on.

I went to USA in 2008 just after Obama beat Clinton in North Carolina, I'd never heard of him and Bill Clinton had just made the observation " Jesse Jackson won North Carolina " to play down Obama's surprise victory in the democratic primary nominations.
I knew no black man could run for PM in the UK but I also knew no white man would be able to continue running if he did say that to a black candidate. After that I watched with interest for 10 months as Clinton and support staff threw all kinds of back handed slurs.

Well Obama defeated her then won the election only to appoint her to his staff, I was amazed, then got caught with the narrative, you know, he's so forgiving and cool, all inclusive, practical etc by which time I had been exposed to plenty of his opponent, Mr Mc Cain.

Honest enough chap but never quite convincing enough that people would make him president, he had no personality traits that sheeple look for, his selling point was war.

So Obama took office and over time it came to pass his policies were almost identical to the last guy, and the one before that, recurring, The jigsaw took form, put him against a guy who can't win, Mccain, the stick to scare shepple towards Obama, they consented like the powers that be knew they would. They also know public consent ensures less resistance, especially when bad news has to passed on.

I think Obama's proved conclusively that he's qualified to pass on bad news with minimal kick back. He's a good salesman with a very big marketing machine, similar to the one he had in the primaries.
I'm not overly concerned weather he's facist or not as harm transcends that kind of label, I think more about the ground work he's laying for the next oval house occupant, who will no doubt be worse.
mapoui2

Unread post

very sound analysis..accurate, efficient.

yet you must not dismiss the lable FASCIST. it identifies him and the stage and clarifies much about the past..especially past wartime like Hitler and the official history of that period. the fascists lable helps us to understand what actually went on in that war, who lied and who won..and why it is happening again currently

to deal effectively with anything one must know what it is
mapoui2

Unread post

I'm not overly concerned weather he's facist or not as harm transcends that kind of label, I think more about the ground work he's laying for the next oval house occupant, who will no doubt be worse.
Indeed IT will be worse...especially if it Hillary, who is evil incarnate, worse even than Obama. if Obama does not get us Hillary will.

the sheeple are interesting though. their development as sheeple was fast.

do you know of a book by CLR called Facing Reality?

to be honest with you I have long had real trouble getting CLR into a perspective I can deal with. but this book I consider to be one his most useful. relative to the sheeple he made in 1953 a very valuable contribution to our understanding of them..us really...and the social stage.
mapoui2

Unread post

Ebola now jumping country
Tags: SCIENCE/HEALTH/CLIMATE/NATURE
WHO has alerted countries bordering Guinea about the outbreak and to heighten surveillance for illness consistent with a viral haemorrhagic fever, especially along land borders. In Liberia have reported suspected cases and deaths to WHO consistent with EHF among people who had travelled to Guinea before symptom onset.
this too..is likely part of the developing general chaos to drive the sheeple in the 'proper' direction! much more of this is to come as well. look out for bird flu in western nations
Googley

Unread post

Maps, you sound like you working for Fox news now! :lol: :lol:
mapoui2

Unread post

whats your news then