THE tHINGS pEOPPLE dO

General discussions
mapoui2

Unread post

http://www.globalresearch.ca/imf-shock- ... ng/5375588" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mapoui2

Unread post

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/autism-i ... -68_032014" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mapoui2

Unread post

http://www.sovereignman.com/trends/weve ... ore-14041/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I mean– the combined debts of just five of the G8 members– the US, UK, Italy, Japan, and France is so prodigious it constitutes nearly 50% of the entire world’s GDP. It’s insane.
Gils

Unread post

I've paid only passing interest but enough to see Ukraine parliament has already made arrangements to go with Russia, it's population is made up 65% Russian too but I see the western powers trying to question the legality of the occupation, while ignoring the Ukraine peoples choice, this last paragraph demystifies the whole thing for me.
" It is not acting on behalf of the people of Ukraine, it is obeying orders emanating from Washington and Brussels. The IMF economic package is an act of economic warfare. Its acceptance by the self proclaimed government is an act of treason ".

It's economic control, nothing to do with alleged bully boy tactics. The cold war never finished.
Gils

Unread post

I mean– the combined debts of just five of the G8 members– the US, UK, Italy, Japan, and France is so prodigious it constitutes nearly 50% of the entire world’s GDP. It’s insane.
[/quote]
50% of world debt makes a lot of IOU's. It follows their % of global wealth would be well north of 50%.
you just don’t, in the 21st century, behave in a 19th century fashion by invading another country on a completely trumped-up pretext.”

Apparently Mr. Kerry slept through the War on Terror and invasion of Iraq.

I have serious doubts that this will actually come to blows, however. Perhaps gentlemanly fisticuffs at most. The West is simply too broke.

So the instrument of attack defaults to the world bank and IMF/loans. Confidence scam tricksters and liars blur the lines further but shepple instinctively follow political personalities like Kerry as they feel reassured and engaged in the process when they see a face they like.

Types like Blair, Sarkozy and Kerry all fill that role just as well as Obama.
Gils

Unread post

Autism by design is a little too horror flick for me right now.
mapoui2

Unread post

Gils wrote:Autism by design is a little too horror flick for me right now.
well I had an article recently from an expert who has been following autism not only as a medical factor but economic or sociological as well.

well they have been training the autistic to do mind numbing repetitive wuk and we did not know that it has been successful and that corporations have set aside up to 15% employment for them by some time ahead

I will look for the article again and bring it here when I find it. that is her case. I say autism is a precursor to Bokanovsky

Bokanovsky
Web definitions
Bokanovsky's Process is a fictional process of human cloning that is a key aspect of the world envisioned in Aldous Huxley's novel Brave New World. The process is applied to fertilized human eggs in vitro, causing them to split into identical genetic copies of the original. .
Last edited by mapoui2 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mapoui2

Unread post

there you go!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokanovsky" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
howzdat

Unread post

I was stunned at the alacrity with which money was on offer!! Beware men bearing gifts indeed :!:
mapoui2

Unread post

howzdat wrote:I was stunned at the alacrity with which money was on offer!! Beware men bearing gifts indeed :!:
I trust you understand the nature of the money and its travels. every single dollar of it will studiously avoid landing in the Ukraine..but will fly into the arms of Ukraine's creditors.

the american congress passed that money to pay their Jewish campaign contributors. that 1 billion goes into the hands of Jewish bankers who lent Ukraine money, and told Obama and their congress critters to make the american people pay them off. so they vote the billion as aid that goes on the american public books as more debt at interest. then it is paid to the american creditors of the Ukraine.

the money now also goes on the books of Ukraine as debt at interest..while the american creditors get paid and slink away laffing.

the IMF is simply taking over the debt of Ukraine...buying out all the credit previously extended to Ukraine..the as the financial policeman of the bankers going in with austerity program in hand to make Ukraine pay from whatever level of economic activity is taking place.

they will not tear up Ukraine's credit card. they will extend it to prevent default but at interest. it is more debt for Ukraine, that worsens their payments picture, enslaves them financially all the way to hell. they will never be able to pay it off but that's all right. in a few years the IMF will regain its capital and its only compound interest after that for the next 100, or 200 years.

but that aint all. the IMF in taking over the government. the IMF becomes the default government, and will force Ukraine to privatise everything they own. then Ukraines main business is agriculture so that's Monsanto's prize...Sygenta and DuPont too. that group will take Ukraine's agriculture and turn it into corporate agribusiness...straight GMO and glyphosate poisoning of the Ukrainian people.

they are going to make the Ukraine privatise every publicly owned asset they have..including all the public facilities..water, hydro and electric power, museums, libraries what have you. they have all their rich Jews lined up to feast on them.

Ukraine will never rise again...not any time soon anyway

its going to take 200 years before Ukraine ever sees any financial light again. to rise again from any possible profits they may generate