Soca where are you??!!

General discussions
dcbreds

Unread post

I refuse to post on a site where a poster is allowed to call another a b**ch! Admin, please act accordingly.
BallOil

Unread post

play nice guys & Gals ...see the rules
BallOil

Unread post

dcbreds wrote:I refuse to post on a site where a poster is allowed to call another a b**ch! Admin, please act accordingly.
Noted! This issue has been addressed.
dcbreds

Unread post

I trust Socafighter will issue an apology. People can criticise but calling names is in extremely poor taste.
Dimmy

Unread post

Of course DC he will, and little boys are made of sugar and ice and everything nice :) :lol:

And he will stop harassing me on other sites as well....and the moon is made of blue cheese: :roll:
socafighter

Unread post

dcbreds wrote:I refuse to post on a site where a poster is allowed to call another a b**ch! Admin, please act accordingly.

You post on sissycom do you ? This was posted today...did you complain to admin.... :roll:

WestDem 9/16/10 1:17:43 PM
In reply to ray

Put dat b**ch on ignore is anodda Socatormentor dat....

Notinsular....yuh stoopid modda....

WestDem 9/16/10 8:36:34 PM
skunt...defend dis international stats nah? Polly guh get cuss now becqause of moddaskunts like yuh and de rest ah yuh dried up BOOBS biatches...de man dat fcuking all de hooman in yuh house is destined to be an international failure like yuh are a failure to yuh Parents..

Polly talking to Midbitch again
by truetrini (4 replies)

Calling midbitch
by methodic (0 replies)

Yes yuh moddaskunt dats a great improvement by Trini Standard, right?

Cleg and us have a right to biatch about his PATHETIC average suh gwan and scuk yuh moomma and sleep yuh stupid skunthole...

This is the funny one.....

dcbreds
In reply to westguy
None of allyuh say anything when the Bajans bytch about T&T beating them eh. They still talk about it
Last edited by socafighter on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
socafighter

Unread post

dcbreds wrote:I trust Socafighter will issue an apology. People can criticise but calling names is in extremely poor taste.

Someone who I have no clue off ....shows up on a post calling me names of some other person and I must sit back and take it .They are being unfair to people who most likely don't know their names are being posted on a website . I hope this individual has permission to do this .

Saying I am bothering them on other sites . I must be related to Superman to have xray visions to see and know where this individual goes . I have been very busy over the last week ,I am sure Bally can attest to that I have asked him a few questions .

If I have violated any rules I would gladly leave . I don't need a web site to have life .I am being pestered and harrassed by some sick person ,I should be allowed to return fire .

Whoever this male was must have dumped this sick person if she is a woman ,thus the animosity.

Look at the thread.....apology for what.....for being attacked .
socafighter

Unread post

Re: Board warning issued
Sent: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:21 pm
To: BallOil

I didn't make any threats ..but I will resign from the site....

Someone I don't know ....comes out of the blue and is harrassing me ....

then I have a poster who claims he wont post because of the bytch word yet he posts on other sites..sissy com.....you see the bull shyte .

Who ever this person is ,I don't know them . I am busy 2000 miles from here but I am stalking her .why would I stalk a woman...

Wish you the best bally.
dcbreds

Unread post

So Socafighter gorn? Wha de a**. Jes so?

Hmmmm
BallOil

Unread post

dcbreds wrote:So Socafighter gorn? Wha de a**. Jes so?

Hmmmm
like you have a thing for Soca too? :)