MH370: The Right Take?

General discussions
mapoui2

Unread post

http://www.naturalnews.com/044511_Fligh ... ement.html#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
As the conventional news coverage of Flight 370 becomes increasingly delusional and detached from reality, for the sake of all those families and loved ones still suffering I thought it important to publish a reality check that can help bring the discussion back to some common sense.

Let's cover five indisputable facts about governments, radar and aircraft:

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/044511_Fligh ... ement.html#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;#ixzz2xblXU6bD
howzdat

Unread post

Only yesterday i was with furrowed brow whilst hearing on the news that some of the floating objects they finally caught up with were not indentifiable as aircraft related. Apparently the whole wide world might as well wonder if all we are hearing about are obstacles to arriving at the facts.

This would appear to be one big mystery ... what happened :?:
Gils

Unread post

I was just thinking about this last might, I haven't been following closely, so has anything at all been found yet.

Oh, right.
These radar systems are operated for purposes of national defense, making sure each nation can identify aircraft entering its air space.
:?: It's a cover up, somebody shot down the jet, and they figure a misdirection will satisfy those looking for answers.

I thought it was strange, they could announce they've found a new planet on the edge of space but cant find a plane in the sea.
howzdat

Unread post

Yeah like that part of the sea is 'remoter' than anywhere you can imagine; that or the Bermuda Triangle tek a trip.
mapoui2

Unread post

well it seems clear what they can do with radar...that no part of the globe is unseen at any time of day or night by the big nations...24/7

I wondered why the americans did not shoot the plane down as Diego Garcia came into play. the plane was headed there...and that is one of the most protected and sensitive watching/listening posts on the planet. after 9-11 a loose plane is flying towards you you dont scramble jets, shoot it down or say anything at all.

and you have to see it..must see it because you are military in a most dangerous way so that f there is war with your enemies they would want to take out Diego Garcia first because we all know how serious that base is as military. so in your own defence you would be watching all the sky for incoming 24/7..to give you the few minutes your would need to get your own response off

I remember as a child the U crisis between Russia and the USA. the americans made the U planes that flew at the edge of space to spy on Russia. they flew so high that it was thought they could not be shot down.

well the Russians did shoot one down and displayed it for all the world to see...

that was 1960-62..somewhere there. I did not understand much of it at the time but now we see that a U even at that time could photograph people on the ground and define the lines in their faces..50 plus years ago..and they cant see a plane in the atmoshpere 20,30 thousand feet in the air, virtually horizontal, flying at a few hundreds miles and hour...
interesting