Greetings from UAE

General discussions
BallOil

Unread post

Just checking in to see if the fort is up after visiting Agra n Red fort

Arrived in Dubai via Delhi yesterday n drove over to Abu Dhabi. They were playing the opener a few miles away but all the tickets are gone. Will be here for a few before going back to Dubai for a couple more days. Hope I can catch a game before leaving.
howzdat

Unread post

:shock: :shock: Hey BallOil. How you doing? You exporting cricket to the UAE? Stay good pardna :D :D .
mikesiva

Unread post

Damn...good luck with that!
:)
I really hope you get some IPL in....
Googley

Unread post

Bally, I hope you have a banner for the TV camera at the IPL game!!

SHIVISGREAT.COM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BallOil

Unread post

Still can't find tickets.. But ah went to Dubai mall for dinner and to see wah gwaan. As I was walking around, brap Narine and Pollard with their family coming my direction. I was tempted to talk to em but decided to give them their privacy.
mikesiva

Unread post

BallOil wrote:Still can't find tickets.. But ah went to Dubai mall for dinner and to see wah gwaan. As I was walking around, brap Narine and Pollard with their family coming my direction. I was tempted to talk to em but decided to give them their privacy.
You shoulda nuff up youself...I did it when I went to the Pelican night club in Port of Spain in the mid-1990s. I saw Lara walking in with this good friends Dwight Yorke and Russell Latapy, and used the opportunity to chat to him. It was clear that Lara didn't want to chat, but was making an effort not to be rude, and maybe if I wasn't a journalist, he would've been!
:lol:
I didn't ask him for an interview though...I knew what line not to cross. A young Trini journalist friend of mine was not so perceptive, and she was clearly crushed when he said no.
BallOil

Unread post

I'm back! what did I miss?
BallOil

Unread post

howzdat wrote::shock: :shock: Hey BallOil. How you doing? You exporting cricket to the UAE? Stay good pardna :D :D .
Howzdat? I couldn't export anything... couldn't even get tickets for a game :P
BallOil

Unread post

Googley wrote:Bally, I hope you have a banner for the TV camera at the IPL game!!

SHIVISGREAT.COM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sorry, couldn't promote Shiv for an IPL contract :lol: :lol: :P