KENNY/SOCA SAY IT ISNT SO....

General discussions
Dimmy

Unread post

DEAR KENNY/Socafighter:

Absolutely amazing that you are illiciting Ends to speak up for you. ENDS was the first one to discover on his site that Alien ande Socafighter were the same people.

The only mistake he made was thinking that I was also you LOL..

YOU, Kenny, was the one who put me onto Ends site so I could feed you info and stir up the troops.

Please stop using profanity that a woman wouldnt use to the extent that you do. And stop denying that Adam is your son as I have proof. I have photos, letters, emails, etc. that I could send to Bally at any given moment. But I dont wanna push you over the edge. Cause right now you are standing on the fence teetering toward insanity.

I would love to hear from Ends so we can rehash our days together on his site. Many of those posting there knew your identity. So here is the equation.

.Alien is Kenny...Kenny is the investor....and all three are SOCAFIGHTER in one person.

TATA...and stop using all those expressions that we used to use in our communications. You are making it too easy for me.

Peace
Last edited by Dimmy on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
socafighter

Unread post

This doesn't deserve a response ....bull shyte... :twisted:

Admin ....I am being stalked :shock: ....Its obvious this individual is ill....

I will ignore all posts from now on.....
Dimmy

Unread post

aWWWWWWW NO YOU WONT IGNORE MY POSTS WHEN I START POSTING EMAILS FROM ADAM ABOUT YOUR DEATH and letters stating that you hired someone we know to go work on a secret project in China when she never left the Caribbean...and on and on.

Not to mention TED FIALA which is another one of your alias' I dont think you will be ignoring me. I am not a stalker...I just thinik its time that all these people you have lied to and hurt...know the truth.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE..you female blind Scottish woman...omg what a nut job.

TATA