GILs is A Black Fascist

General discussions
mapoui2

Unread post

the way GILs talks about Jamaica is hardly different from the way the Nazi's felt and talked about Germany..superior and separatist...better than everyone else. 8-)

what is the size of the Yardie military :shock:

we would be in trouble if deh had a navy, air force and big army. deh would be in need in deed and as superior deh would believe that what is ours that they need would be theirs rightfully because they are better than we are, superior :roll: :roll:

we would be sitting on what they needed and they would move us off :o
mapoui2

Unread post

to be precise GILs is a Jamaican fascist..not a black one but Yardy one... his focus is Jamaica not black

I have met a few Jamaica's who are like that which suggest that GILs position is not a lonely one.

yet their cause wont be easy and will in all likelihood die away in ignominy :o
Gils

Unread post

Everything is relative so coming from you, of all people, I'll take that as a compliment.

:D thanks lol

While you are busy arranging the world and everything in it, why don't you tell us all where this fits in....

I hope the ancestors were waiting patiently, with rod and punishment for a long time in hell..
mapoui2

Unread post

While you are busy arranging the world and everything in it, why don't you tell us all where this fits in....
help yourself..or tell yourself. go back over you case for jamaica going it alone.

not your language, your faith in jamaican superiority, achievements etc...

superlatives all...its all belief and faithful something, hiding truth, reality. following your faith you will blindly make decisions that only resulting hard, painful experience would correct. but a whole lot of people would suffer horrendously in the process for no good reason.

as I said...the Yardie elite wont hear of any separation so that is one check on your faith..a negative check but one all the same. the yardie elites/the west indian elites.. have the west indies the way they want it. they have a 'federation' for themselves in the region which locks out the ordinary people and keeps them in check

there is also the positive popular potential check that would likely manifest itself at any future point of decision on the question. the jamaican people are likely to put an end to any possible experimentation with separation if and when they have to decide, in full realisation that what exists and its development is far better than any actual separation on any and all levels.

in fact they would see depeening of ties as the way to go...especially as yardie migration takes on more and more of a southward direction..as well as growing trade ties regionally.

then there is integration pressure from UNASUR/Petro Caraibe/regional cooperation on food production and independence.. the actual, concrete realisation of benefits these bring regionally..
{Region..south central america and the caribbean..latin america inclusive }

then the example of the BRICS and the potential of breaking away from the forces that encourage and impose separation on the people of the south.....

consider that a new world is dawing before your eyes that slays separatist nonsense, and zero sum society dies. where there should be cooperation and integration would be free to create such for their own well-being and development
mapoui2

Unread post

actually to call you fascist is wrong..inaccurate.

what you are is more of an extreme, ideological nationalist whose philosophy is based on the uniqueness and superiority of your people over all others. Nazi!

first you are superior to west indies/west indians. and if you are totally successful and on whatever collection of realities become a world power then you are superior to ALL others..and presto! you become like the Israelis.. the best people in the world free to impose on all others for that reason alone.

be careful. you are on slippery ground! stay grounded!
bossman19TT

Unread post

Difficult to disagree too much wit Maps when Gils cyan stop spoutin dat Jamaican nationalist nonsense...
mapoui2

Unread post

Re: Bossman

Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:49 am
villify! :? sweet! yardie viability as a cricket playing nation on its own in the world...based on consistently beating up a dung heap.

sugary! and I must bother with it. oh my! me with my hypoglycemic condition.

there is nothing wrong with sane nationalism. the extreme is a problem.

anyway all the extreme nationalism is coming apart at the seams..a Yardy named Whycliff Scameron pushes its disintegration for all he is worth with his wicb Franchising of the nations.

so who is right then, on the evidence, on the development of...or the evolution of the situation...GIL's or me :o :o.

its curtains for that ancient Jamaican nationalism thing. its curtains for all like that where ever it exists in the west indies. common sense and proper reasoning of the facts leads exactly to where I point from the 2 angles..elitist and popular.

there is no alternative at this stage

GIL's will have to expand his nationalism to take in the whole west indies if he is to be nationalist at all. or else he might just drop it
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
:lol:
Gils

Unread post

I said...the Yardie elite wont hear of any separation so that is one check on your faith..a negative check
A chain is only as strong as its weakest link , Jamaica is not the weakest link :!: So your " yardie elite " will not have any influence or control over anything greater than your imagination.
your faith in jamaican superiority, achievements etc...
Quantifiable results are not, " faith " they are facts :geek:

I must have told you countless times now - you cant develop my talking points, no matter how hard you try.

My point is very simple, your feelings of insecurity and inferiority have nothing at all to do with the SOVEREIGN RIGHTS of any independent nation on the planet :! :geek:

That I would play on those fears of insecurity by rubbing your nose in Jamaican success is your hangup alone to deal with and proof we, as west indians , do not share the same level of appreciation for CHG's (for example) successes.

We do not share the same interests or concerns, or support the same " team ".
Last edited by Gils on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
Gils

Unread post

and presto! you become like the Israelis.. the best people in the world free to impose on all others for that reason alone.
be careful. you are on slippery ground! stay grounded!

That's some projection you're made there,. I go from defending SOVEREIGN RIGHTS to an Israeli oppressor, all in one simple step
(Presto)

I think you should know, because you clearly don't.....lissen me.

The suppression of SOVEREIGN RIGHTS is in direct opposition to my CONTINUED insistence for ALL the SOVEREIGN RIGHTS of ALL independent nations to be upheld at ALL times :!: .

Your intentional aim to continually thwart sovereign status however, is in exact alignment with the Israeli refusal to accept that Palestinian's, in BOTH the Gaza strip and the West bank, have fundamental rights, AS SOVEREIGN'S :!:

To present such an obvious example of how the protection of SOVEREIGN RIGHTS is directly OPPOSSED to the Israeli occupation of a SOVEREIGN STATE, Palestine, shows you lack even a basic understanding of either international law or legislation, and is both foolishly clumsy and cleverly Ironic.

Clumsy because SOVEREIGN RIGHTS are the first international laws to be broken in a oppressive occupation, which is what the Palestinians have been suffering since 1967 and Ironic because I intended to highlight the " slippery ground " you occupy via another exponent of SOVEREIGN RIGHTS SUPPRESION, named Leopold II, who, such as yourself, viewed people within a superiority : inferiority dynamic.

Name checking Nazi's and Israeli's is a poor, (clever for you), attempt to gain moral high ground in this debate, but only fascists are OPPOSSED to SOVEREIGN RIGHTS :!:

As you are a confirmed proponent of SOVEREIGN RIGHTS suppression :?: I imagine you also concur with Belgium Prince Leopold II's (1865 - 1909) methods.
Last edited by Gils on Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
Gils

Unread post

" (i) Sovereign characteristics

As a starting point, each sovereign has absolute power within its own territory with respect to its own people. Interference in the sovereign affairs of a state is a violation of international law "

" How is this domestic supremacy upheld in the realm of external relations, especially in a society of sovereign nations? As Article 2(1) of the United Nations Charter states, all sovereign states are equal[2]. Whatever the real disparities in power, influence and wealth between states, all states, from a legal perspective, are formally equal.

These positions are rendered more fully by the prohibition on the use of force against the “territorial integrity or political independence of any state[3]”, stated in Article 2(4) of the UN Charter. The concurrent right of a state to self-defence, arguably its most fundamental right, is stated in Article 51 of the UN Charter ".

" International law can be seen then as having two dimensions, one intra-European and the other extra-European, and it is only by appreciating both realities that we may better understand international law and its operation.

This dual character of international law is further suggested by the fact that the great seventeenth century Dutch jurist, Hugo Grotius, who is generally regarded as the founder of the discipline for his great work The Rights of War and Peace, was also the lawyer for the Dutch East India company, and many of his works were written to justify the colonial expansion of his employer.

(i) Colonialism

By the nineteenth century, Western international lawyers read into the concept of sovereignty a requirement that ignored all cultural sensitivities: a standard of civilisation. This disadvantaged all societies that were not created in the image of the West. And so international lawyers determined that African societies lacked sovereignty because they failed to meet 'the standard of civilisation' that any entity claiming to be sovereign had to comply with. Asian states too fell outside this margin.

Consequently, African societies, denied of sovereign status, could not participate in the making of international law, but were nevertheless bound by it – as international law sought to bring the light of reason and civilisation to Africa. It became an object, but not a subject of international law.

The exploitation of Africa in the nineteenth century was initially conducted by trading companies-purporting to act on behalf of European states - such as the British East African Company and the British South Africa Company, which were deemed to possess sovereign rights.

The most dramatic example of Africa’s status in international law at the time is provided by the Berlin Conference of 1884-1885. The signatories of the Berlin Conference - none of which were African - proclaimed themselves to be animated by the grand ideals of promoting humanitarianism, civilisation and commerce in the Congo region. Under the guise of designating the Congo basin a “free trade area”, a number of powerful European states regulated the “Scramble for Africa”, redrawing Africa’s borders according to the interests of these leading external powers. However, these new boundary lines lacked any regard for realities on the ground and effectively divided African societies, which found themselves occupying different colonial states.

Notably, "civilisation and commerce" were regarded as completely complementary projects: it was through the promotion of trade - here understood as the exploitation of Africa’s natural resources - that the great cause of civilisation could be advanced. A proper system of organisation and governance had to be established in order to enable the flourishing of commerce. Since African societies were incapable of providing such governance, Western intervention in the form of colonialism was viewed as essential.

What followed revealed the hollowness and hypocrisy of such proclamations. The Conference effectively granted control of the Congo to Leopold II of Belgium and it is estimated that between 4 and 8 million Africans were killed during his reign.

ii) Decolonisation and the New International Economic Order

In the progression of sovereignty, some of its exclusiveness has been jettisoned but other aspects of it have been used to maintain an unfair status quo.

The process of decolonisation and nationalist struggles conducted throughout Africa and Asia resulted in the acquisition of sovereignty. These states, which had been denied of their sovereignty for so long, were understandably intent on affirming the importance of their newly won sovereignty and the principles of equality, non-aggression and non-intervention[5].

African and Asian states attempted to use the newly found sovereignty they had acquired to change an international legal system that they had played no role in creating, and which indeed had acted against their interests. For instance, these “new states”, attempted to regain control over their own natural resources. They sought to bring about this change by using their numbers in the UN General Assembly to pass a series of far reaching resolutions that were directed towards creating a “New International Economic Order”. The creation of such an order was vital for African states if they were to make economic progress and promote development. African nationalist leaders, such as Ghana's Kwame Nkrumah, realised that political sovereignty was only meaningful if accompanied by economic sovereignty.

From a legal point of view, however, these efforts were confronted by a basic problem: under international law, no state can be bound by a law unless it has consented, either implicitly or explicitly. This was an essential principle of the system of international law, and Western scholars argued that, in becoming sovereign and entering the system, the new African states had in effect agreed to abide by its rules. Thus, despite the fact that principles regarding permanent sovereignty over natural resources were endorsed by the vast majority of states in the world, they were not binding on Western states which refused to accept them. This left in place the older principles, which were made in colonial times and which the Western states claimed were binding on the new states despite the fact that the new states had played no role in creating them. Most of the initiatives undertaken by Asian and African states, then, were unsuccessful "

This maPoui, btw, is called supporting evidence for the case in favour of SOVERIEGN RIGHTS FOR ALL NATIONS AT ALL TIMES.

You are free to present your own. I'm sorry, please excuse me, :?: how could I forget. You aren't required to prove your truth.
what claims cant I prove :? more importantly what claims do I want to prove..or MUST prove :? none that I can see.
;)

http://thinkafricapress.com/internation ... overeignty" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;