Bossman 19TT

General discussions
Gils

Unread post

Fascists force others, with a threat of reprisal, to do what they wouldn't ordinarily do.

:?: Have I forced, or threatened, him to do anything against his will. NO :!:
Difficult to disagree too much wit Maps when Gils cyan stop spoutin dat Jamaican nationalist nonsense...
:?: Is it " nationalist nonsense " for Jamaica, or any other country on earth, to participate in athletics or football as a nation.
So what makes cricket any different :lol: :lol:

You should really be asking your boy why he feels intimidated :lol: :lol: :lol:

The absence of any significant contributions from you in numerous political debates makes it difficult for me to address your position with much more than courtesy but, if I've made comments about T&T sports persons that you didnt like I understand, cool iya, but...... :?: whos problem is it when they remain unchallenged.

When you check it deeply you will see, he challenged me to prove Jamaicas viability as a cricket playing nation.

I did so, he failed to refute the facts I presented.

So he dropped his talking point all together and decided to vilify instead, an action that your not unexpected arrival now helps support.

I'm still waiting for him to prove WICBC arent holding JA cricket, as well as others, back. :

?: Do you think he will see fit to do so, I don't.

The verbal beatdown he got was overdue, likewise for the dunce.

I'm guessing it wasnt " nationalist nonsense " when you put TT in your user name
Gils

Unread post

Yeah, that's what I thought.

One man tell you cricket is no different to athletics and football while the other wishing ill of the dead........... :?: who Bossman 19TT have mout for.............agenda much.

Qualified to comment but not equipped to back up the talk, while this question ensures nuff peeps splurt like vampire ina sunlight.

Is it " nationalist nonsense " for Jamaica, or any other country on earth, to participate in athletics or football as a nation.

So what makes cricket any different :lol: :lol: