PAGING DCBREDS...

General discussions
BallOil

Unread post

dcbreds wrote: LOL nah that was not targeted at me. Westdem is the one with the gutter mouth.
Bro ..I didn't say that it was you. Just going with your original statement and like a good fren pointing it to you :)

sorry if I was a bit idle yesterday and ran into these :lol:
dcbreds

Unread post

BallOil wrote:
dcbreds wrote: LOL nah that was not targeted at me. Westdem is the one with the gutter mouth.
Bro ..I didn't say that it was you. Just going with your original statement and like a good fren pointing it to you :)

sorry if I was a bit idle yesterday and ran into these :lol:
You better work on that other site. A lot of info needs to be made available to the public. :)
BallOil

Unread post

dcbreds wrote:[

You better work on that other site. A lot of info needs to be made available to the public. :)
will do... :)

I see them Dotties after you over there :)
dcbreds

Unread post

BallOil wrote:
Dem always trying. But they don't know what I know. And he eh choose the name Cheeks by mistake. It is very appropriate to the individual concerned. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I caught him in a lie. He said he had info that I was benefitting from associating with WIPA. He even had Cuter or one of them claiming that he did in fact have information and the info could be libelous. Turns out that he never had anything (and you know I receive no benefits). Now he saying that it was a ploy all along - ANOTHER LIE!

The man don't know when to stop lying!
BallOil

Unread post

dcbreds wrote:
BallOil wrote:
Dem always trying. But they don't know what I know. And he eh choose the name Cheeks by mistake. It is very appropriate to the individual concerned. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I caught him in a lie. He said he had info that I was benefitting from associating with WIPA. He even had Cuter or one of them claiming that he did in fact have information and the info could be libelous. Turns out that he never had anything (and you know I receive no benefits). Now he saying that it was a ploy all along - ANOTHER LIE!

The man don't know when to stop lying!
isn't that grounds for Jacka**ry? :lol:
dcbreds

Unread post

Man, my conscience is clear. I know I deliberately get nothing from this - other than the satisfaction that I stand up for what is right for one of the key stakeholders - the cricketers themselves.

WICB lie too much. And they are incompetent. And they are vindictive and unfair.

Look how they lied about Ramnarine receiving $150,000. He should sue their rasses off. There are people who actually believed it. In fact, it was repeated in the Trinidad Guardian. Have you seen any apology since they wrote that? They have a "by the way" retraction without doing the right thing.

Man, he should sue WICB and the individuals specifically.
BallOil

Unread post

dcbreds wrote:Man, my conscience is clear. I know I deliberately get nothing from this - other than the satisfaction that I stand up for what is right for one of the key stakeholders - the cricketers themselves.

WICB lie too much. And they are incompetent. And they are vindictive and unfair.

Look how they lied about Ramnarine receiving $150,000. He should sue their rasses off. There are people who actually believed it. In fact, it was repeated in the Trinidad Guardian. Have you seen any apology since they wrote that? They have a "by the way" retraction without doing the right thing.

yea ..I feel the players pain...keep up the good work deh. must be tough working for an employer like that? :(

The way things are going they woundn't have any money to compensate for damages... Them find a sponsor yet?
dcbreds

Unread post

BallOil wrote:
dcbreds wrote:Man, my conscience is clear. I know I deliberately get nothing from this - other than the satisfaction that I stand up for what is right for one of the key stakeholders - the cricketers themselves.

yea ..I feel the players pain...keep up the good work deh. must be tough working for an employer like that? :(

The way things are going they woundn't have any money to compensate for damages... Them find a sponsor yet?
You see how Neal and Massy run from GCB? How many people you think did the same with WICB? You think it is a coincidence that, after decades of Shell, Red Stripe, Carib and others, they cant find anyone to sponsor any of the local competitions?

These guys don't deserve to be where they are. Yet they are responsible for millions of our dollars.
BallOil

Unread post

Time to scrap that board and get a new structure where peeps are capable and accountable. :) You have to cut your losses and run...run.. :lol: