NEWS FLASH: KENNY, PHANTOM LEAGUE INVESTOR NO LONGER WITH US

General discussions
dcbreds

Unread post

BallOil wrote:Sorry to hear that Kenny passed on.

Dimmy...I've received a message from Adam today and he plans to take legal action against you.
WTF? Legal action? About what? What did she write that was libelous? And how did he know that she posts on this site anyway? Alien never posted on this site.
BallOil

Unread post

dcbreds wrote:
I am surprised that there was no contact. I am not expecting to be in the "will". :lol:

This is a very shocking development and leaves me to ponder whether it is in fact a hoax. I am sure Dimmy received the email, so I am trying to figure out what is behind all of this.
oh stop it, you are so modest... :lol:

look chap...I see you picked up some tricks.... No wonder you living the high life in Trinidad. Is Ends your Gardener? :lol:

Adam explained he is writing to his father's least contacted first. Make sense why you didn't get a message yet. Hold tight it is coming to you soon.. :)
Dimmy

Unread post

:idea: That's a bunch of bull. Because I know of a female who Kenny was/in contact with who received the same message.

DC asked a great question. How did the son know I was posting on this site??? Oh, I've got it...because the son is not the one sending the emails.

Im continuously being harassed on the Internet by a very mysterious person. Hmmmmm, I wonder who this could be . gggggggrrrrrrrr
:roll:
dcbreds

Unread post

BallOil wrote:
dcbreds wrote:
I am surprised that there was no contact. I am not expecting to be in the "will". :lol:

This is a very shocking development and leaves me to ponder whether it is in fact a hoax. I am sure Dimmy received the email, so I am trying to figure out what is behind all of this.
oh stop it, you are so modest... :lol:

look chap...I see you picked up some tricks.... No wonder you living the high life in Trinidad. Is Ends your Gardener? :lol:

Adam explained he is writing to his father's least contacted first. Make sense why you didn't get a message yet. Hold tight it is coming to you soon.. :)
Wait. So Adam is writing you before he writes me?

Hmmm so he is contacting the least first? That does not make sense. Oh well, to each his own I guess.
BallOil

Unread post

dcbreds wrote:Wait. So Adam is writing you before he writes me?

Hmmm so he is contacting the least first? That does not make sense. Oh well, to each his own I guess.
WTF, Why you think Adam should contact you first and not Dimmy? What was your relationship with Kenny if you doh mind me asking? We know that Dimmy was his Ex.

I was notified by Adam about his intent to go after Dimmy... Not to inform me of Kenny's passing. So doh feel bad Adam will do the right thing. I didn't want to get involved with this stuff. But since he pulled me in , I 've asked for some simple proof. Let's see what he comes up with...
Dimmy

Unread post

GO AFTER ME FOR WHAT??????'

And I must say Bally, that your sentiments are very interesting. What kind of proof do you think Adam is going to provide. A false death certificate. Please.'

And how come you dont allude to the harassment that I am experiencing. This sounds one sided to me and Im not happy. So maybe I stop posting too like Kenny did.
BallOil

Unread post

Dimmy wrote:GO AFTER ME FOR WHAT??????'

And I must say Bally, that your sentiments are very interesting. What kind of proof do you think Adam is going to provide. A false death certificate. Please.'

And how come you dont allude to the harassment that I am experiencing. This sounds one sided to me and Im not happy. So maybe I stop posting too like Kenny did.
Well maybe He heard good things about you... :lol: :lol:

the proof is in the pudding....lets see what Adam serves up :)
Dimmy

Unread post

VERY FUNNY.... What isnt funny is that I keep getting secret messages on another site that say they have confidential information about Kenny... something is UP amigo.
dcbreds

Unread post

Dimmy wrote:VERY FUNNY.... What isnt funny is that I keep getting secret messages on another site that say they have confidential information about Kenny... something is UP amigo.
How many people did this man piss off? Jeez.