NEWS FLASH: KENNY, PHANTOM LEAGUE INVESTOR NO LONGER WITH US

General discussions
Dimmy

Unread post

Dear Posters:

Im not sure that anyone is still interested in what happened to Kenny Persad from the Phantom League...if you are, you are in for a shock.

Recently I received an email from Kenny's son, Adam, telling me that his father passed in August from his bout with Kidney Cancer...Several other folks that you know, received the same missile.

I began to feel the sadness of losing someone I was very close to at one time. When I shared this news with a mutual friend, I was informed that Kenny could NOT be dead because he was still posting on cc.com as Socafighter.

So, I checked out the blogs and sure enough it was Kenny under one of him many alias'. How do I know that was Kenny and not a separate person called Socafighter. Because many of us have known for a long time that Soca/Kennhy/Alien etc were one and the same. I knew in particular as when a woman is in a relationship with a man over many many months, believe me she knows his communication style, his word usage, etc.etc.When he sees this he's going to ask for proof...which I have. He will then say he is not Kenny and we are back to Square One. Then it becomes your decison as to whether you believe Kenny is Soca or not.To those who received the same message that I did, you can stop fretting at his loss as Mr. Phantom League is alive and welll.
He has already retaliated against me for my former postings and notice as soon as DCBreds challenged him, he disappeared. STAGING ONE"S OWN DEATH IS EXTREMELY CRUEL..tata Dimmy
BallOil

Unread post

Sorry to hear that Kenny passed on.

Dimmy...I've received a message from Adam today and he plans to take legal action against you.
Dimmy

Unread post

There is no way cause it is all a ruse. I am receiving messages from people that also know the truth...
dcbreds

Unread post

Dimmy wrote:There is no way cause it is all a ruse. I am receiving messages from people that also know the truth...
Interesting. He wrote to you but not to me. I guess I was not important enough :?

I wonder if such information is available on any websites in Canada? Hmmm
Dimmy

Unread post

Yes, it is very interesting that no one notified DC about the death as he was closer to Kenny than most anyone.

And sue me for what??? telling the truth after this man defrauded half of the WestIndian cricket fans: :geek:
BallOil

Unread post

dcbreds wrote:
Dimmy wrote:There is no way cause it is all a ruse. I am receiving messages from people that also know the truth...
Interesting. He wrote to you but not to me. I guess I was not important enough :?

What type of information are you looking for Breds? Maybe you are in the "will" so you wern't notified. Just enjoy the memories eh. Send flowers to his grave and get some closure.
Dimmy

Unread post

LOL Bally,

It will be a long and hard search to find a grave. DC can leave on a trek to Canada and check it out. Im still shocked that I seem to be the only one that got an email informing me of Kenny's death.

Hmmmmm....maybe he left MOI in his will. Nawwww, we werent on good terms when we broke up: :D
BallOil

Unread post

Dimmy wrote:LOL Bally,

It will be a long and hard search to find a grave. DC can leave on a trek to Canada and check it out. Im still shocked that I seem to be the only one that got an email informing me of Kenny's death.

Hmmmmm....maybe he left MOI in his will. Nawwww, we werent on good terms when we broke up: :D
I wasn't trying to be funny... Death is a serious thing. I find it strange that Adam only sent the message to you. Adam please explain why you didn't send this sad news to DCbreds, jamgirl, et al?
Dimmy

Unread post

YOU BET DEATH IS A SERIOUS THING. That's why I am so teed off at this ruse. How could a dead man be harassing me on the Internet????? How could a dead man be posting post his death?????

And since Soca says he doesnt know me, how come he used my name as part of his Soca identity early on????

Some good questions to ponder...: :roll:
dcbreds

Unread post

BallOil wrote:
dcbreds wrote:

What type of information are you looking for Breds? Maybe you are in the "will" so you wern't notified. Just enjoy the memories eh. Send flowers to his grave and get some closure.
I am surprised that there was no contact. I am not expecting to be in the "will". :lol:

This is a very shocking development and leaves me to ponder whether it is in fact a hoax. I am sure Dimmy received the email, so I am trying to figure out what is behind all of this.