A SONGI FOR KENNY/SOCAFIGHTER

General discussions
Dimmy

Unread post

THIS SONG IS WRITTEN TO SING TO THE TUNE OF 'YOU BELONG TO ME' hehehe

FROM DIMMY aka Ruby One - Ten

"YOU KNOW YOU TOLD ME YOU DIED, BUT YOU LIED, CAUSE YOURE VERY MUCH ALIVE, AND THE TRUTH BELONGS TO THEE AND ME....LALALA DEDUM

ALTHOUGH WE ARE FAR APART, YOU''RE NO LONGER IN MY HEART, SO WHY JUST ME THE EMAIL THAT SAY, YOU HAVE GONE AWAY.....LALALA DEDUM

SO IT SAY THAT YOU PASSED ALONG AN AUGUST DAY BUT I STILL SEE YOU EVERYDAY AND WATCH YOUR BRIDGE PLAY.

PLEASE TELL YOUR CLOSER PALS THAT YOU HAVE GONE TO A HIGHER PLACE, CAUSE IT IS THE CASE THAT YOU AND YOUR ALTER EGO SOCA CONTINUE TO COME ACROSS LOCO EN DE CABEZA.
dcbreds

Unread post

Bacchanal in de place. Methinks some things need to be mended. 8-)

So did he pass away or not?
Dimmy

Unread post

My dear DC :

How can a man be dead who is talking to me almost every day at the bridge site...posing as a woman.

This person knows things about me that only Kenny/Soca knew. So what ya think? Where's the death notice that Adam promised....Have you seen it? Naw no one has.

I sure wish we could hear from Ends...he knows truth.

Dimmy
dcbreds

Unread post

Dimmy wrote:My dear DC :

How can a man be dead who is talking to me almost every day at the bridge site...posing as a woman.

This person knows things about me that only Kenny/Soca knew. So what ya think? Where's the death notice that Adam promised....Have you seen it? Naw no one has.

I sure wish we could hear from Ends...he knows truth.

Dimmy
So Ends in this bacchanal too? :lol: :lol:
Dimmy

Unread post

ENDS: COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE...

You being a coward by laying low here my friend. If I remember correctly, on your site you always thought that Kenny and Soca were the same person. Why dont you come out from underneath your rock and say it here??????

Your best friend Ruby One aka Dimmy