Meet Jofra Archer - the man with all the attributes England

West Indies cricket discussions
MarcusGarveyLives

Unread post

The whole Archer episode was blown out of proportion, says Best
"This week has showed me that whatever I do will be a focus of attention. If I sneeze too hard it’s going to be headlines ...

... We knew we had to go to Manchester via certain points. I didn’t. To me, home is home. A safe place. I picked some stuff up, dropped some stuff off. It was no big deal ..."
'I made a mistake but I haven't committed a crime': England star Jofra Archer hits back at critics for THAT detour home, opens up on mental struggle ahead of decider and reveals he's been victim of racist abuse
mikesiva

Unread post

"Some of the abuse I have taken over the past few days on Instagram has been racist and I have decided that enough is enough," Archer said. "Since Wilfried Zaha, the Crystal Palace footballer, was abused by a 12-year-old online I drew a line and I will not allow anything to pass, so I have forwarded on my complaints to the ECB and that will go through the correct process."

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id ... -isolation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JasonUncok

Unread post

This is going to be a real test of our improvements - we did well against SL, but England are a real step up on current form.

Do we have someone in the team who can take Flintoff out for the night before the 1st Test and convince him that hes just won the Ashes that day?