what allyuh think about this video?

General discussions
mapoui

Unread post

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[youtube][/youtube]

this has been around for soem time but it has generated strong negative feelings on my part from the start!
wat allyuh think?
BallOil

Unread post

Looks Ok and sounds good ... what you doh like about it?
mapoui

Unread post

the type of fun the kids have now. it looks more like roman decadence to me. yu know degeneration, sexuallly limitless, no gender restrictions and so and and so on!

I am no prude eh! very far from that. but to have a good night I envision a proper party ro dance club, dancing the night away, maybe linking up if luck flows, going home as the light comes up, tired and happy.

I love the tune...'tonites gonna be a a good night..' but the partying must be sane man!

they should have made a better, sane party scence video. I will take the tune but I suspect the video is a piece of degrading propaganda that encourages the kids to go wild, to eliminate all sense, probity, limits, morality, organisation.....

dat video is like a moving representaion of Huxleys bacchanlia at the end of Brave New World...somehting out of the worst days or Roman decadence and decline

that I dont like. it seems to me that the Black Eyed Peas are being used to mislead the youth...like rap is used generally, to mislead and degrade the kids

this is more like what I had in mind:

BallOil

Unread post

times have changed.....plus I'm sure it helps sell the record :)
mapoui

Unread post

times have changed indeed...not for the better!
BallOil

Unread post

mapoui wrote:times have changed indeed...not for the better!
it's not just music alone but TV, movies, etc..