is WICB discriminating against overweights?

West Indies cricket discussions
AFRO

Unread post

rbk256 wrote:No they are discriminating against race--they throw Taylor out to make it look like its not.
As soon as they made Browne a selector I knew something was going to happen, I had a feeling it was going to be Shiv but it turned out to be Sarwan instead and Deo pay a price for nothing.
Remember what Richards did to Shiv? These men (WIBC) are cold blooded murderers.
What a load of CRAP, so i guess Gayle, Benn and Dwayne Bravo are Asian right? :roll: some people talk so much stupidness it's unreal.
AFRO

Unread post

As for the topic in hand, HOW MANY FECKING FAT PLAYERS YOU SEE AT INTERNATIONAL LEVEL TODAY? can you lot name any? :roll: making sure the players are fit merely gives the players a chance of being competitive for the five FULL days, and it also makes you less likely to get injured aswell, Powell simply wasn't good enough, nothing to do with being too fit.
BallOil

Unread post

Lambert, Samit Patel, Cornwall and Cornwall jr, Ryder, Cheney Hughes, et al
BallOil

Unread post

What about mental fitness? :)
BallOil

Unread post

How many fit players are failures? :)
mike2bad4u

Unread post

na man lol i play volleyball on guyana national team now hear in tnt playing and sar lol he live not too far from me back in guyana
mike2bad4u

Unread post

i think mental fitness is de best there is ...... but how much emphasis we stress on that in the westindies?
AFRO

Unread post

BallOil wrote:Lambert, Samit Patel, Cornwall and Cornwall jr, Ryder, Cheney Hughes, et al
How many of those play at INTERNATIONAL LEVEL? :roll:

And btw Hughes isn't fat, so please wheel and come again..
BallOil

Unread post

mike2bad4u wrote:na man lol i play volleyball on guyana national team now hear in tnt playing and sar lol he live not too far from me back in guyana
Kool bro... didn't know that you represented Guyana is volleyball.. 8-) doh tell me you are one of the chaps that refused to board the plane back to GT :lol: :lol:
AFRO

Unread post

BallOil wrote:How many fit players are failures? :)
What did FATWAN do against India and Pakistan the other day? :lol: