Roach

West Indies cricket discussions
rbk256

Unread post

targets Ponting--what happens to the rest of the team? Ponting bats at #3, should'nt he target the two openers first--in the mean time Bollinger is targeting Gayle----- these guys should open their brain before they do so with their mouth.
BallOil

Unread post

Roach is hurt.....didn't play today.. However, he should be targeting all the batsmen.. :)
BallOil

Unread post

What is the story with roach? He seems to be taking a pounding in the 20/20. Is he still hurt?
Whiteboy

Unread post

I remember a Shoaib Akhtar starting off his career going around the park for a lot. After when they get it right, they can absolutely devastate teams.

We look for success to quick in the Caribbean and that's our problem. We gotta be patient with this youth and rally round him.
rbk256

Unread post

So you think Roach will be like Shoab any time soon? I wish both of you well. My friend Roach,Pollard and little Bravo get too much ratings thats is not well deserved-- they will get tons of chances but can they accomplish? I hope so. BTW cricket is not a one man game, its 11 players.
BallOil

Unread post

Whiteboy wrote:
We look for success to quick in the Caribbean and that's our problem. We gotta be patient with this youth and rally round him.
Windians desperate for success … :)
BallOil

Unread post

Roach is a good find but he needs support at the other end to build pressure.