Racists Cricket Intellectuals at CC Com ...Boomer

General discussions
precambrian

Unread post

Yes, I clearly love the BNP. Must have been obvious from what I said.
mikesiva

Unread post

precambrian wrote:Yes, I clearly love the BNP. Must have been obvious from what I said.
It's always been obvious...low intelligence, level of discussion resorts to use of profanities when confronted by debate, history of posting on CWF, etc.
8-)
precambrian

Unread post

Irony.
mikesiva

Unread post

precambrian wrote:Irony.
For the record, irony is not something that was discovered after your primitive Age....
:D
precambrian

Unread post

FlemBloody274notout

Unread post

Shivfan wrote:Unfortunately, there are racists on every messageboard....

On Cricket Web Forum, I dared to criticise the IPL for kicking out black cheerleaders, and sticking to white cheerleaders, and as a result they ended up with dancers at the Champions League who have no rhythm. So, the moderators on CWF, who are Australian, Indian and English, got together and banned me, accusing me of - get this! - racism...LOL!

There is no more racist bunch than those jokers on CWF....

I find that there are less and less cricket messageboards than I like. I used to post on the BBC 606 site, CWF, and Cricket 24/7, and I've stopped posting on all three, because I find the unhealthy combination of Aussie, English and Indian posters on all three of these sites quite a racist bunch.

I've sent the CWF admins an email informing them not to send me any more emails - they still inundate me with their email crap! I've added their emails to the 'block' option, so hopefully they won't send me any more of their unwanted messages....

I spend more time on athletics messageboards these days, largely because I find athletics fans from around the world far less racist than cricket fans from around the world.
Shivfan, kindly explain how this is not a stereotype.
Sir Alex

Unread post

Somewhat unsurprisingly, I agree 100% with everything Precambrian has said, or in fact will ever say.
mikesiva

Unread post

FlemBloody274notout wrote:
Shivfan wrote:Unfortunately, there are racists on every messageboard....

On Cricket Web Forum, I dared to criticise the IPL for kicking out black cheerleaders, and sticking to white cheerleaders, and as a result they ended up with dancers at the Champions League who have no rhythm. So, the moderators on CWF, who are Australian, Indian and English, got together and banned me, accusing me of - get this! - racism...LOL!

There is no more racist bunch than those jokers on CWF....

I find that there are less and less cricket messageboards than I like. I used to post on the BBC 606 site, CWF, and Cricket 24/7, and I've stopped posting on all three, because I find the unhealthy combination of Aussie, English and Indian posters on all three of these sites quite a racist bunch.

I've sent the CWF admins an email informing them not to send me any more emails - they still inundate me with their email crap! I've added their emails to the 'block' option, so hopefully they won't send me any more of their unwanted messages....

I spend more time on athletics messageboards these days, largely because I find athletics fans from around the world far less racist than cricket fans from around the world.
Shivfan, kindly explain how this is not a stereotype.
Funny how you guys have all crawled from under your rocks, just because a Caribbean cricket fan dares to stand up to bullying and say he's not coming back to your shitty forum....
:lol:
I would've thought you would be happy to stick with your incestuous bunch, and go on with life. But you feel the need to try and follow me...what does that say about you lot?
:mrgreen:
I'm half-white, half-Asian, and my black wife has no problem joking with me about my inability to dance because of my ancestry. I have no problems with being teased about that, cricinfo teased about that and nobody complained, but because I dared to repeat the joke on your CWF, suddenly I'm falsely branded as a racist. Go figure!
:roll:
There's only one bunch of racists, and that's the CWF mods....they conveniently ignored far more serious racist jokes on the London riots thread, about black people being responsible for riots. The jokes were disgusting and in poor taste, but nothing was done about them. Now, that is what the CWF mods should've been paying attention to....
PrinceEWSex

Unread post

shivfan's boycott of CWF is almost as bad as when Tendulkar didn't tour the West Indies. f**k that shit.
AFRO

Unread post

LOL i never noticed this thread!!! :D , i wonder who this precambrain is? and why that skunt would waste his time signing up here just to lambast posters? :roll: i'm back on CWF now and i'm gonna speak my mind till the bitter end, just like before i don't give a feck who likes it or not.