Socafighter beating up on Chupid AFRO...

General discussions
mapoui

Unread post

And btw WHAT THE FECK HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH CRICKET? you're going off on a TANGENT again old man.
who is the one with the language problem!

yu said I am not a man in 2012! what does that mean? it measn 2012..THE WORLD OF 2012..IN 2012.

so I asked you to: DESCIBE THE WORLD IN 2012 FOR US HERE ON THE BOARD. YU CANT SO YU REDUCE IT TO CRICKET AND TALK ABOUT GOING OFF ON A TANGET!

BUT IF YU CANT DESCRIBE THE WORLD IN 2012, HOW CAN YOU DO JUSTICE TO PART OF IT?

IF YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE WHOLE WORLD IS FAULTY IT IS LIKEWISE WITH ANY PART OF IT!
Last edited by mapoui on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mapoui

Unread post

AND WHAT DO YU KNOW OF MALCOLM X...AND IN ADDITION MARTIN LUTHER KING?

from what yu accuse me..playing malcolm you do not know that man..do not again have a clue about what yu speak.

since it is not my duty to enlighten you, yu shud go sprcue up your knowledge of malcolm before yu make pronouncements about him and comparisons to others
AFRO

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
prove it is nonsense....dat is what yu have to do. yu cyar get away wit' just dammin' it as nonsense. yu have to say why,...back it up wit' good evidence}
I called it nonsense because that's exactly what it was maps, you talk about one thing then go into a totally different direction the next, and in the end IT'S JUST PURE GARBAGE THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE...that's just my opinion, you can take it or leave it i don't care,

to use one of your discriptives... yu skunt..spelling mistakes are a result of typing facility and are easily correctilbe by punching the spelling correct button qand editing. I am not concerned about that. everybody makes mistakes. yu are trying to spin nonsense into yu think is an attack on me but really reflects your stupidity.

I also use a lot of colloquialisms and spell phonetically often, mix up a lot of words seeking to stabilse the use of westinidan which is quite legit dialect. I have explained this alread}
How can i take you seriously when you CONSISTENTLY make spelling mistakes though? :roll: if it's a one off then i can understand, everyone makes them BUT YOU MAKE POSTS FULL OF THEM EVERY SINGLE DAY, what makes it ironic is you masquerade around the forum acting like you're intelligent and "a man of the worldly knowledge" but it's a fallacy, you're a fake and you hate the fact that i shine light on that notion everytime we debate.
mapoui

Unread post

quoteHow can i take you seriously when you CONSISTENTLY make spelling mistakes though
the proof in the pudding is that you are not westindian at all. you are the one, due to langauge difficulty and general in-comprehension, are one not to be taken seriously at all.

wat, dat, wit', cyar, doh, dem, den, dat, di'ze, arewe, allyuh, yuhself, wud...all of that and more is westndian colloquialism, slang, dialect more properly. if you were westindan yu wud understand them immediately, incorpoarte meaning and come back.

but yu call them errors in spelling because yu dont have a clue. and yu make a lot of errors with the language, establishing clearly that yu do not really know english, and are therefore not westindian..not even english originally.

yu doh have a clue what I do all the time..suffer from a complete lack of comprehension

I know who yu are!
Last edited by mapoui on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFRO

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
it is your utter, relentless, unchanging, loud and abusive stupidity that turns me off...gets me angry... that a blac man can be as stupid as yu. dat is what makes me so freaking pissed-off
STOP LYING, you put a target on my back from the moment you found out i didn't share your disdain for the WICB!! :roll: , THAT'S HOW FOOLISH AND CHILDISH YOU ARE!!,

yu try to teach me wat...something...anything?
yu must be nuts...!

yu dont not even understand the basic nature of the functioning of the wicb and what I mean when I say that institution will never work in the interest of the westindian people...when I claim that only social revolution and basic social change will move cricket administration in the westindies into line with the general interest.
This is what i mean, you're so stuck in the past that if anyone does things a DIFFERENT WAY, like the WICB are doing now you immediately wage war against it, CAN YOU NAME A CRICKET BOARD THAT HASN'T MADE MISTAKES? i dare you!!, Social conditions in the caribbean WILL NEVER BE PEREFECT so that line of thinking is FLAWED from the outset, i haven't got time for pipedreams,

yu dont have a clue which is proved by your response citing or listing the 'good' things the wicb has done in the meantime. what good things? yu dont have a clue!

your answer proves your general ignorance. but I will tell you who can school YOU in this...your bwoy Sir Hillary Beckles. a brilliant man Beckles knows all of what I speak better tha me..and he can teach yu if he desires too.
You don't like to hear what the current administration has done BECAUSE IT MAKES YOUR ATTACKS AGAINST THEM LOOK UTTERLY FEEBLE that's why!! :lol: , as far as you're concerned "they are killing WI cricket"..but when someone decides to go against the sheep and actually TELL THE TRUTH unnu start bawl about it!!..it's pathetic,

but I dont supose he would give time to an idiot like you.

Beckles would happy for the work you do here in his exploitative behalf, and surely desires to keep yu doing it.

it would not be in his interest to smarten yu up
Oh shut your deluded RASS!!..you're nothing but a WIPA SPOKESMAN!!.. and you have the nerve to tell my i'm expressing my views "on Beckles behalf"? :roll: GO SIT DOWN YOU IDIOT!!.
AFRO

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
here! I stand on this one! YOU are a complete idiot. no doubt about it!
Go LOOK IN THE MIRROR Maps!!.. that's the only place where you'll find an IDIOT!! :lol: .
AFRO

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
who is the one with the language problem!

yu said I am not a man in 2012! what does that mean? it measn 2012..THE WORLD OF 2012..IN 2012.

so I asked you to: DESCIBE THE WORLD IN 2012 FOR US HERE ON THE BOARD. YU CANT SO YU REDUCE IT TO CRICKET AND TALK ABOUT GOING OFF ON A TANGET!

BUT IF YU CANT DESCRIBE THE WORLD IN 2012, HOW CAN YOU DO JUSTICE TO PART OF IT?

IF YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE WHOLE WORLD IS FAULTY IT IS LIKEWISE WITH ANY PART OF IT!
2012 MEANING YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT "WORRELL"...THE "BATTERS OF THE 80S COMPARED TO POWELL" ETC ETC!! :roll: , you just can't help your old rass from BRINGING UP THE PAST, that's what i meant you skunt but clearly you have comprehension difficulties!! :lol: .
mapoui

Unread post

I have proven my case man. yu are stupid, useless, negative...and what is truly stunning..is that yu do not have a clue. yu are not smart at all.

I leave yu in your ignorant stew. I have estabished my position clearly on this msb and all are aware of it. all have impressions of me..and of yu too.

while I am hardly popular I dont believe anyone sees me as an idiot. I cant say the same for you however.

go long! take the space and fill it up with your intelligence, your accuracy, your brilliant insights and progressive thoughts.

I simply cannot stand to open up the site anymore and run smack into your disgusingly abusive posts anymore...every post, on ever thread...everywhere one looks on the site for 'crise sakes!' the same repetitive abusive crap all the time.

I mean what kind of mind can go on and on with that kind of something relentlessly. your brain must be made of cast iron!
AFRO

Unread post

mapoui wrote:AND WHAT DO YU KNOW OF MALCOLM X...AND IN ADDITION MARTIN LUTHER KING?

from what yu accuse me..playing malcolm you do not know that man..do not again have a clue about what yu speak.

since it is not my duty to enlighten you, yu shud go sprcue up your knowledge of malcolm before yu make pronouncements about him and comparisons to others
DR King was an ICON of the civil rights movement while Malcolm aligned himself with the Muslim movement because he felt that was the religion the black community should embrace, HE ALSO SPOKE IN A PRO BLACK FASHION which often came across as extreme to the mainstream establishment,

You've ran around this forum acting like you're "pro black" but in the end you're just an empty suit full of contradictions who loves to spew mistruths, it's pathetic Maps and you really need to take a good look at yourself, i'd expect BETTER from an old man like you!! :| .
AFRO

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
the proof in the pudding is that you are not westindian at all. you are the one, due to langauge difficulty and general in-comprehension, are one not to be taken seriously at all.

wat, dat, wit', cyar, doh, dem, den, dat, di'ze, arewe, allyuh, yuhself, wud...all of that and more is westndian colloquialism, slang, dialect more properly. if you were westindan yu wud understand them immediately, incorpoarte meaning and come back.

but yu call them errors in spelling because yu dont have a clue. and yu make a lot of errors with the language, establishing clearly that yu do not really know english, and are therefore not westindian..not even english originally.

yu doh have a clue what I do all the time..suffer from a complete lack of comprehension

I know who yu are!
Maps you're just digging yourself into a BIGGER HOLE old boy!! :lol: , your mistakes have NOTHING TO DO WITH WEST INDIAN DIALECT, so please STOP MAKING EXCUSES, let me give you two examples from two posts you posted just now!!..
mapoui wrote: it measn 2012..THE WORLD OF 2012..
mapoui wrote: skansh was a carpet-bagger who in himselrf represneted no value for the westindies in return for his place for he was(is) a mediocrity...and a humiliation for blac people,
THAT IS THE EVIDENCE!!.. SO I SUGGEST YOU ENGAGE YOUR DAMN BRAIN NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU START RUN YOUR BIG MOUTH!! :lol: .