THE TRUTH ABOUT MY HATERS!!..this is my side of events!!

General discussions
AFRO

Unread post

I think It's time to put my case foward concerning my two main detractors on this forum!!..

ABUSE AIMED TOWARDS ME RECENTLY:

just like here on this bard jackass afro takes all the attention so in westindian life hunter is centre stage.
and loud noises like afro needs more than anyone else such as this, for he does not have a clue and refuses to learn.
Mapoui ....

Dumbfro has no history of West Indies Cricket not tradition . He is a lately come lately

who just spouts trash without any facts or back up. Notice its the same thing he spews

over an over . I would be curious to know when he saw his first game in dot land .Dumbfro

has limited mental capacity and cannot be challenged to see that there is another side to
isnt this an insult to common sense and decency?

we have allowed this fella to focus the whole board on antagonistic crap and low level discussion.

we mus' be careful that we do not let ourselves be led astray, into de-evolving ourselves by engagement with the opposite of intelligence the wicb has sent here by the name of afro.

afro and the opposite of inteligence...like the firing of david williams to employ dat radford. fella.
Fcking ediot Dumbfro ....

You can make up accusations about me with out proof ...when I ask to produce such evidence .

You claim its up to me .....this shows you are a fcking retard mentally challenged . When blows are sent back your way you become sensitive and post the same bull shyte over and over .

Now you call me prejudice .....when you cant take the heat get to fck out or don't start .
I will fck you up every time ....I did it regularly with sissycom peeps so don't push your fcking luck .

You couldn't force any thing out of any one you are to fcking dottish and dumb

RACIST COMMENTS MADE BY MY DETRACTORS:

yu shud be fully aware of what I say or speculate here Arnik. it very possible radford is like that. if he is not he would be one of a very small % of white people not effected negatively by colour.

and socas argument is right. we have no need for a batting coach at the top level...especially a white english one. what on earth can Radford teach westindians about batting?
bosss look here..let me tell yu this right. If I have to do anything at all with blac people I hire no whites..none at all.
first soca said
I never mention race , nor color of any individual , so get that fcking chip off your shoulder.
The next minuet she said
Like I said you are full of shyte ...no wonder you are brown .
CRAZY THEORIES WITHOUT SUBSTANCE:

and as I have established quite clearly at least 2 years ago..JULIAN HUNTER IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST CHAIRMAN WESTINDIES CRICKET HAS EVER PRODUCED..WORSE EVEN THAT SIR ERROL DOS SANTOS, THE RACIST AND GRISLY EMINENCE AT THE THEN WICBC,' BACK IN THE 19-FIFTIES.
Radford is going to futher weaken and divide the team, cause more comess than ever before. if I know my white coaches, as I have seen bennet sking and john dyson before...Radford will try to destroy the skills of lil Bravo in particular foe he is the batting demon of the piece for our opposition.

the Oz are due so radford will try to do his dirty work to assist them. if the kids wont pay attention to him, he is likely to create probems for them for he is Beckles bwoy, and also in Gibbos corner. deh will gve him the power to command the players attention. so it will be pay atention to me or hit the road Jack
MAPS CALLS FOR WEST INDIAN "UNITY" but then says stuff like this about fellow west indians:
and I know Hillary Beckles and the absolute traitor that he is. Radford as an associate of Beckles, is bound to be an enemy of blac people. he is in the westindies courtesy ...
nd not least to mention the curerent grisly eminence at the wicb in addition to Hunter SIR HILLARY BECKLES, the intellectual mandarin, whose carpetbagging brains is clearly the one behind all the wicb crap
screw radford. send the skunt home..and beckles along with him. hunter and hillaire too!
All comments made by MAPOUI AND HIS SIDEKICK SocaFighter, and that is just a snippet of whats been said :roll: , so if people think my language towards them has come out of the blue then they are sadly mistaken, when i'm attacked I WILL RETURN FIRE, that's just the way it is, if the other party don't wish to engage in this sort of conflict then they are welcome to pretend i don't even exist, i really don't care,

Much of this started when i had the nerve to FORM MY OWN OPINIONS about the board which didn't comply with theirs, ever since a hate campaign has been waged against me, but i'm not a coward, i've stood firm and fought hard to make sure my opinions WILL BE HEARD no-matter who disagrees with them, i've never begged anyone to like the board or the coach, but what i won't tolerate is LIES being spread about them and propaganda, to me that just makes you a WEAK individual because you can't fight against them with the truth,

I may have my enemies around here, but the TRUTH is before me, Westdem and a few others signed up here the place was extremely dull, my presence here has lifted this place up and now other people are joining in, like it or not THATS JUST THE FACTS, i hope that one day this place can really rival sissy, but a few people wanna turn into an "anti WICB" forum with no other views allowed, but while i'm here that's just not gonna happen, and i won't apologise for it either.
Westdem

Unread post

WOW! Afro yuh have become quite an ARCHIVE expert!!!! :lol: :lol:

Look, I have commented on Maps thread as you are probably aware by now and I will say the same thing here also...almost the same thing!!! :lol:

I really enjoy the banter here and I like the passion with which yuh argue here...I honestly believe yuh have WI cricket at heart and like all discussion, there will be disagreements all we have to do as adults is agree to disagree in our debates.

If you think that certain posters only like to be on any debate here and resort to name calling and race baiting, then I would advise you to IGNORE their arses...I already know that Soca is not a worthy poster to get involved in any debate suh I have her on ignore!!!

This MB should all be about disagreeing and keep de disagreement as healthy as possible...as long as someone's family (Parents, Kids, Siblings and Spouses) are not mentioned and Race is not used to win an arguement, then it should all be fine.

Since I am on this topic...Can we start arguing or debating the specific threads and not get into the "gunnysack" bizniz...this is a general observation for everyone!

You and Maps are very passionate posters and I hope that you guys don't HATE eachother as HATE is too strong of a word...I really think at de bottom of it all is most of US DISLIKE each other opinions and its hard for me to believe there is real hatred.

With that being said, You and MAPS need to kiss and make up!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Westdem

Unread post

BallOil

Unread post

aite...lets get back to cricket... there are three sides to each story but lets move on...
socafighter

Unread post

Hey Most Dumb
.I already know that Soca is not a worthy poster to get involved in any debate suh I have her on ignore!!!
Thanks for the ignore . You just made my day . :D

How many handles have you accused me of having at sissycom when I posted as socafighter .
I put my picture here to show I am female . I was always accused by you of being different
persons. I would just shake my head in amazement . I have about 1o friends there that
ask me to write blogs for them and I do, they post them under their handles since I am
not a member . Even recently you accused me of hiding under various handles during that
period I was at a hospital with a family member .

I am not into BS ....any one who reads my threads would see my objective , I have been
asked by two leading newspapers in the Caribbean to write a column for them , they wouldn't
ask me if I wasn't factual .I will starting later this year when time permits me under
socafighter . I have been asked by two other sites that they would post my blogs , I never
knew they existed .

I have noticed on sensible threads at sissycom , you being chastised for being a comedian
when serious debates are in progress . These were by intelligent posters . Keep avoiding
my threads they are most likely beyond you . :lol: :lol: :lol:
socafighter

Unread post

Dumbfro
All comments made by MAPOUI AND HIS SIDEKICK SocaFighter, and that is just a snippet of whats been said , so if people think my language towards them has come out of the blue then they are sadly mistaken, when i'm attacked I WILL RETURN FIRE, that's just the way it is, if the other party don't wish to engage in this sort of conflict then they are welcome to pretend i don't even exist, i really don't care,
Oh poor you every one just takes advantage of you and you haven't done a thing .
Just go back and see who starts it ....it will give you the picture since it will be
pointing directly at you Dumbfro. :)
AFRO

Unread post

socafighter wrote:Dumbfro

Oh poor you every one just takes advantage of you and you haven't done a thing .
Just go back and see who starts it ....it will give you the picture since it will be
pointing directly at you Dumbfro. :)
Go iron some SHIRTS you wukless tramp!!!.. i've provided proof that's TOTALLY EXPOSED YOU, you keep yapping your hearsay as much as you like, NO-ONE IS BUYING IT!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .
POINT

Unread post

I dont hate You , but I am not going to sit back any let anyone launch into personal attacks and start cussing on my Posts . I read the Bible , but I aint ever going to turn my cheek . So please dont think that I hate you , it is simply that if people decide to launch into personal attacks and cuss I think that I am competent enough in the English language to put them in their place without having to resort to personal attacks , or cussing .
Googley

Unread post

I juss now see dis!!! all i can say...

wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah!!!!

whiney baby!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: