Kamla: No more T&T godfather

Political updates and debates...
socafighter

Unread post

http://guardian.co.tt/news/politics/201 ... -godfather" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar has put Caricom states on notice of a possible shift in policy regarding Petroleum Fund assistance for neighbouring islands. She has also called for the 37-year-old regional Caricom movement to undergo critical self-examination before it takes a backward step. Persad-Bissessar telegraphed the messages as she spoke at yesterday’s launch of the 31st Caricom summit in Montego Bay, Jamaica. She also signalled to T&T reporters that T&T’s role as godfather to the region may undergo some changes in other areas, including the proposed sharing of radar and security vessels with southern states and assistance with the CL Financial issue. On whether T&T would continue to be the “godfather of the region” as it had been under the previous PNM administration which initiated the Petroleum Fund, Persad-Bissessar told reporters that T&T could not help people by perpetuating dependencies.

PM: T&T to take another look at 3 offshore vessels

The acquisition of the offshore patrol vessels which were to assist neighbouring islands, as well as T&T, is being reviewed, Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar told reporters yesterday. “We are having serious problems with the OPVs, they are nowhere ready for delivery, money is being paid and the delivery dates keep going forward,” she said. “The Attorney General and National Security Minister will be giving us a report. So the arrangement (to help Caricom states) is nowhere near in the future not because of T&T but because of the ones preparing the vessels to be sent to T&T.” Persad-Bissessar also said she was not of the view that the levels and accountability and transparency regarding disbursement of the Petroleum Fund for Caricom states were the best in the circumstances.
socafighter

Unread post

Godfather Manning must be pissed off...... :lol: :lol:
mapoui

Unread post

wat the hell kamla is talking about? what the hell is it with that tone of hers? does she want a caricaom or does she not?

lest see Trinidas relatiohsip with Guyana then..what form it takes! lest see if kamla uses that same tone and attitude with guyana then...or is she holding that just for the african dots!

if there is a problem with the OPVs then cancel them out. no need sending good money after bad. then get trinidad corporations in the boat-building businesss to build some boats.

manning was a skunt feeding corruption with forriners. but what is it what dat attidue of Kamlas there? the rest of the westindies made manning do corrution in the name of hepling them?

what kiss mih arse dependency Kamla talking about? she sound like some racist american politican from the deep american south mouthing off!

anybody up the island dependent? I know the people! they are hard-working all of them looking for a chance to make a living. most of them probably dont even know about the programs to 'help them' Kamla talking about...far less to be dependent on it for anydammthing.

anyway twestindian governments appea to be far more keen on the venezuealan program that helps them to help themselves, treats them with respect and all that..not all these nasty racist words from Kamla. I did not even know the jackass trinidad petroleum progam still existed,,,which is why the venezuelan program grew up and Dominica, St Vincent and Antigua joined up.

man let kamla keep Titty money and stuff she big damm mouth with it. if she want caricom then she cany be talking like that, walking with a racist and insular program she probaly intends to break up caricom. look out for the Guyana/Titty initiate to replace it.

as one skunt is sent packing another one steps in
mapoui

Unread post

http://www.trinidadandtobagonews.com/se ... 926,.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

exactly as I was saying! what in the hell reason Kamla bring back racist sat maharaj into the government for. if Kamla do that she doh care about blac people at all. that is the most in-yuh-face disrespect imaginable.

and as I suspected she and jagdeo go be ah team...no money for up the islands but what the hell is she going to give guyana!

look out! shit will be flying in the not too distant future!

KAMLA IS NO POSITIVE DEVELOMENT FOR TT! JUST LOOK AT THE BEHAFVIOUR OF HER MINISTERS! DID WE ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANGE OF GOVERNMENT...OR IS PNM DISRESPECT STILL THE ORDER OF THE DAY!

ALLYUH SEE...THIS IS WHY DEH BAN MIH FROM 446! iNDIAN RACISM TAKE OFF IN GUYANA...GUYANESE INDIANS KILLING YOUNG BLACK GUYANESE MEN SECRETLY AND INDICRIMINATELY. ALL THE INTERNATIONAL HUMAN ORGANISATIONS SAY SO. JAGDOE IS A KILLER AND A MASS MURDERER....ALREADY WORSE THAN BURNHAM WAS!

GOOGLEY AND CACABELLY, 2 RACIST INDIANS DID NOT WANT MY VOICE SPEAKING THE TRUTH ON 446. THE SAME WAY WITH TERMINATOR, JUJU, REDBARON ETC ON THE OTHER SITE.....

TERMINATOR HAS THE WORLD EXACTLY THE WAY HE WANTS IT...INDIAN DOMINATION. AND LIKE HE RIGHT FOR THE INSTANT FACE KAMLA HAS SHOWN AS NEW tt PRIME MINISTER IS A RACIST FACE. SHE HAS TAKEN POWER WITH A VENGENCE AND SHE DOH CARE WHO THINK WHAT BUT SHE DOING WHAT SHE DO.

AND PEOPLE LIKE THE AG RAMLOGAN WAY OUT THERE TOO, BIG MOUTH WITH NO REGARD FOR PROTOCAL OR ANYTHING DAMM THING. 'HE IS NOT BOUND TO RESPECT NO AFRICANS, OR CARRY OUT NO PROTOCOL RELATIVE TO NO AFRIAN IN THE EXECUTION OF HIS DUTIES AS AG OF tt.'

THIS THEN IS THE WESTINDIES...AFRICAN STUPIDITY, CUPIDITY AND ALL ROUND SOCIAL UNFITNESS.... AND INDIAN RACISM...INDIAN INTENT TO TAKE OVER THE WHOLE PLACE AND BREED BLAC PEOPLE OUT OF EXISTENCE.

NO WONDER WESTINDIAN CYAR PLAY CRICKET NO MORE. THE PLACE TO FULL OF OTHER SHIT THAN TO FOCUS ON THE USE OF TALENT FOR GOOD PURPOSE
BallOil

Unread post

GUYANESE INDIANS KILLING YOUNG BLACK GUYANESE MEN SECRETLY AND INDICRIMINATELY. ALL THE INTERNATIONAL HUMAN ORGANISATIONS SAY SO. JAGDOE IS A KILLER AND A MASS MURDERER....ALREADY WORSE THAN BURNHAM WAS!
interesting ...wanna support this with some proof?
NO WONDER WESTINDIAN CYAR PLAY CRICKET NO MORE. THE PLACE TO FULL OF OTHER SHIT THAN TO FOCUS ON THE USE OF TALENT FOR GOOD PURPOSE
[/quote]

This is the funniest justification why West Indies sucks. Were you drinking when you mentioned this or you actually think so? Look Mapoui....West Indians facting sucks....yeah SUCKS! They can't keep up win ZIM and its the people's fault for letting the WICB getting away with murder. Who are these clowns running the WICB eh? :lol: :lol: WHY are you making excuses for West Indians because they suck @ cricket? To move forward they need to take responsibility rather than pointing finger else where :)
socafighter

Unread post

KAMLA IS NO POSITIVE DEVELOMENT FOR TT! JUST LOOK AT THE BEHAFVIOUR OF HER MINISTERS! DID WE ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANGE OF GOVERNMENT...OR IS PNM DISRESPECT STILL THE ORDER OF THE DAY!

Kamla have more Africans on the PP than manning had Indians ....

Where did you get the idea that Sat Maharaj is in the government ...He is NOT ..he is with the Maha saba .

Manning appointed Cudjoe to the Central BANK Directors .....a know racist.

Over 1500 people didn't file statements as Panday did ....why was he the only one charged !!!..Privy council thru out the conviction and asked for another retrial !!!! Wonder why????

What about Sharma the Chief Justice ....Manning went after him till the man's term in office expired....yet all charges against him was dropped . An inquiry showed the Chief Justice was innocent . Manning called him into his office and told him to resign or I will charge you ...how can a Prime Minister do this ?

How come over 90% of Indians were kidnapped ?....for ransom.

Before you open your mouth know the facts or shut the hell up..... :evil: :evil:
socafighter

Unread post

Its obvious that you know nothing about Anand Ramlogan ...or you wouldn't be posting tripe .

The Previous AG was a drunk ..charged in Ottawa by the RCMP ...he was lucky he had diplomatic immunity .

All Anand is doing is investigating the various problem areas where money is missing or spent without approval .He cannot charge anyone .The DPP does that .

Anand chewed out the idiot COP ,because of thieves looting a church . The COP said he couldn't do any thing he didn't know who the owner was.If Cops see people breaking into a business do they wait before they find out who the owner was , before arresting the thieves? Strange how the next Day Cops showed up and arrested a few people .

Anand just asked Manning to explain,how the govt can spend one billion dollars on a building and not have any equity .
How did the govt sign a contract to build 10 police stations the day before the election without board of directors approval ?

How can the govt extend rent leases to PNM members for another 5 years costing 250 million dollars ,the day of the election ,when Parliament was dissolved?

Etc ETc.....UNDECOTT >>>>>NO AUDITED STATEMENT SINCE 2007......ITS NOW 8 BILLION IN DEBT ?

HOW CAN PETRO TRIN HAVE COST OVER RUNS AND BE 9 BILLION IN DEBT ,two years ago it made one billion profit.

SO AGAIN YOU KNOW NOTHING OF WHAT YOU SPEAK OFF ...so shut the hell up..... :twisted:
mapoui

Unread post

yu respond like yo do because you dont know me!

and why did you talke so long?

I have been needling allyuh rass I had to get extreme to get a comment!

look boss I would have jailed Patrick Manning long ago for as I have explained the political sysem does not function in the interests of the ordinary people of TT, the government in representative of same..as is the case all over the world.

I would have put Maning in jail right next to Eric Williams, the scared cat of a founding father who accepted forrin dictates to run trinidad in a racail manner...as well as to follow without deviation forrin economic dictat. such forrin economic dictat was responsible for TT economic failure between the oil booms.. the watse of the first boom..and now the second which does not address fundamental economic problems internall or regionally...nor address the real problems of the TT people.. a resolution of centuries old mental and social ills leading to a resolution of ethinc antagonism and rivalry.

I believe this is the real job to be done at this time and any government at all who decided to really make TT economic policy internally and regionally what it should be will be attacked by the same forces for example attacking Venezuela as we speak.

so I judge Kamla on her internal policies...who controls the TT money...who prints it and controol the credit system...if she decides to take back that function and allow the treasury that function on the directives of the government...or continue to allow the bank is to create money by loans..allow total control by banking forces which is where the real danger lies.

all the problems this causes is masked by oil money. long may the flow contibue to grow for as long as that is so it spares TT the troubles of all natrins in the world without such key resurces. and that you can see for yourself.

all governments are complict with international bankers in squeezing the people for a very ling time now. time on that systmem has run out which is why the global economic crisis. the paper economy international banking/fractional reserve banking has caused, has outgrown its limits, is collapsing back on itself and destroying tghe reral economy because the bankers control the governments and are using them to aqueeze the shit out of ordinary folk to pay off their debts cause by paper gambling up at the top.

what TT has an opportunity to do now is what james was advising Williams and Robbie to do at independence was to start the ball rolling in dealing with the centuries old baggage of slavery, indenture and colonialism...along with its essential concomitant...the full employment of the people in the work of the country towrds propserity and real independence.

James suggested using the credibility of Williams and the PNM to start the people investing in their own futures...selling them shares at 5 dollas a pop in nationalistic ventures like a new and additional which would be owned by the people, reporting to them in their own image and likenesss and interest...unlike he traditonali media, which because it was ownedby antagonistic minority propagandiesed the people constantly.

in this way James envisoned a regionwide nationalistic communications media, owned by ordinary westindians, employing thousands of westindians, carrying out its activities in the ineterests of westindies...and onwed by so many hands and so intricately woven into the regional social fabric, could never be privatised like BET for example...which onwed by one man and doign a job for blac america..was taken over by the simple mechanism of making Bob Johnsom an offer he could not refuse. and if you cannot hear the implied threat in that I dont know.

today for example there could be no forrin companies would have been dominating cell phones, internet providing, even the sale of pcs in the region. it would all have been owned and run by westindians, for westindians. they would be employed in and profitting of that huge business in all ways..instead of he forrin corporations that now do.

and TT would have been well on its way to first nation status by now, with developed people on first world capability...instead of mired in the same old killing nonsense of ethnic division and blac backwardness, rampant crime that I hope Kamla does not get dread with. for while she must pay stern attaention to crime, developing all it takes to combat it with force..she ads also the component that is as essential currently as it wqs bqack in James' day...an address to the burning psychological/emotional needs of ordinary people who went through slavery and indenture and have been divided and kept at each others throats for generations by a most hideous political system, divised in england for the purpose of the social division we have had since then by ole marse himself, and given to Williams at Lancaster House in 1962.

so I am glad that somebody here finally responded to something I said and we can get something going..some kind of talk that may make this place an interesting space and lead somewhere positive...

like the reports that the Jagdeo goverment is killing young blace men in Guyana!

what is it with those reports?

I take all such reports with the greatest skepticism looking for the meaning behind them. what would have been the purpose of announcing at that time such information about Guyana?

that is actually what I want to find out and I thought someone here would come up with an exlanation that advances clarity on the issue.

when for example the world was accusing Mugabe of atrocity, social and personal...like eating human flesh...I took it upon myself to do some research to discover some truth and print it on 446..when such as Stevie 2 attacked Mugage as a human monster in those pages.

this is what I expect posters to do here if and when Kamla is attacked, Guyana of the Jagdoe government etc. thats the way it is supposed to go...to respond, contribute, enhance, inform...not waiting on extreme stimuli to open up allyuh mouth
mapoui

Unread post

How can the govt extend rent leases to PNM members for another 5 years costing 250 million dollars ,the day of the election ,when Parliament was dissolved?
man come on! thats what they all do...everywhere in the world...all goverments for they are all uniformed, homogenised, by international banker controll to follow a script written in the city of London, Washington etc!

its like Clinton pardoning Mark Rich in his last days as president! or Bush pardoning his bunch in his last days.

all corrupt governments behave that way! all governments are corrupt so it happens everywhere.

now! the question is..Whats is Kampla going to do...follow the international script we all know is mandated by the powers that be...or devise something positive and independent for TT?

if she does not then all the nasty interneccine fighting continues..and when she loses popularity we go back to the PNM for another round...and TT loses another 5 years!
Last edited by mapoui on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mapoui

Unread post

and why in the hey would I care about a Cudjoe appointment except to say that Kampla was not as sohophisticated as she might be...or that she might in fact be very sophisticated with such an appointment ...if she intended to hurt black people..for Cudjoe is an enemy of blac people and interested only in himself....Cudjoe!

as far as I know of Selwyn Cudjoe, from his days as an IVY league professor in the USA, his traitorous war against Dr Tony Martin etc., he is a useless figure when it comes to the collective blac/TT inteterest.

Kamla did no one any favours by appointing Cudjoe to anything at all. she must have been trying to compromises him and shut his big mouth up.

she shudda call Dr Tony Martin to deal with him fuh dat...and left him sketching editorial notes every weekend on Trinicentre to occupy his time
Last edited by mapoui on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.