Kamla: No more T&T godfather

Political updates and debates...
mapoui

Unread post

How come over 90% of Indians were kidnapped ?....for ransom.
Because Indians have money?

or cyan find money whenever they need it?

wat yu suggestin here..that kidnappers kidnap for race..fuh no reason jess because the victim Indian?

if incapacitation of an Indian is the point why kidnap and carry out the whole kidnap rigmarole? jess shoot the man and walk away!

I mean if deh kidnap Indian women for rape and sale as slaves and prostitues there is reason and market in dat. but as far as I know deh kidnap Indian men! there is no market fuh dat save whats in those fellers bank accounts.

and blac families may be loathe to pay money to kidnappers anyway. "let dem kill the MC anyway and leh we keep the money"

in a crime scence where there is no law..or law is the crime..and yuh have plenty money...hire yuh own army!
mapoui

Unread post

All Anand is doing is investigating the various problem areas where money is missing or spent without approval .He cannot charge anyone .The DPP does that .

Anand chewed out the idiot COP ,because of thieves looting a church . The COP said he couldn't do any thing he didn't know who the owner was.If Cops see people breaking into a business do they wait before they find out who the owner was , before arresting the thieves? Strange how the next Day Cops showed up and arrested a few people .

as I was saying: there has been no police chief in TT in my time who was not a brown-noser par excellance, a crimnal, a thief and a killer...or who was not by nauture a psychopath and a fool...for that is what it takes to become police chief!

and in all my years in TT I never knew the police as a whole to be any way different from the way I described the COP!

black people can attest to this fact broadly and at first hand for we have been from the start, for generations, the chief victims of the same police force which also from the start has been manned mainly by blac males

I really, honestly, doh care what Annand do to the COP and the force itself, unless he revolutionaises it like the Venezuelans are doing, making it a useful and co-operative part of their society... and not the enemy of society the police force is everywhere else in the world.

I would love it if he does dat! but are Kampla/Annand up to that?

dat is the question!

and if the police force is bot revolutionsed as part of the positive changes I have been talking about...there is likely not a prayer that crime will be reduced in TT, for the police...who are to be the solvers and keepers of the law... are a major part of the crime scene and they dont care to risk their lives for the STATE of TT as it is.

if you do not have a STATE that all the people trust', respect and would stand up for, nothing is going to work.

is Kamla going to be the one to start in 'that' positive direction...50 years up the road from when the first prime minister, Williams, failed to do so?
socafighter

Unread post

Me thinks you love long diatribes that lead to no where ....Manning appointed Cudjoe....he is not an Ivy league professor a college teacher . In the USA every one is a professor.

Sat Maharaj has no position in the PP govt of T&T ....

The main purpose of the Central bank is to be the Govt banker ...the Prime minister cannot control the bank Charter and use it as she wishes.

The Central Bank can issue warnings to the govt of the day and nothing else . It can set the bank rate and have standard procedures to control inflation etc.....

The government cannot sign tenders, leases , contracts during an election . The PM had asked the President to dissolve Parliament. There are conflicts when PNM members and party financiers get deals as such , especially when the government has buildings that are empty that it has built.

Anand has been asked by cabinet to investigate these irregular practices , he has sent the files to COP .

This individual is just delaying the process , he has many files from the DPP sent over 18 months ago and the investigation is not complete .

Strange that Panday and Chief justice Sharma were completed in record time.

The privy council noted a problem when bakr send and affidavit ,advising what Manning had promised him if he wins the election .Manning tried to give it to bakr ,but the outcry was to much and he took back the offer blaming his cabinet. A High Court Judge/DPP asked the police to investigate over 18 months ago , nothing was done .

Anand started to yank at the COP strings ,the file is now being investigated by the integrity commission ,they recently met with bakr , who gave them documents with his lawyer.

A church is being built , there must be documents somewhere ,who the owner is ,etc etc ....COP cant find it .

The opposition Lawyers gave the COP , documents that shows links between Hart and his in laws in Malaysia,
a month before the election .It took the COP almost 4 months to verify if these documents are true. They recently got an answer its legit.Manning tipped of Hart , he fled the country. COP cant find him...

This is why I said you are clueless......
mapoui

Unread post

This is why I said you are clueless......
ok! Ok! you are right! I am clueless! you win!
Last edited by mapoui on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mapoui

Unread post

the report I saw of sat being appointed to a cabinet position was wrong then. I admit, eat my crow and move on!
mikesiva

Unread post

Is Maharaj any relation to this Maharaj?

http://murderpedia.org/male.M/images/ma ... -71646.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;