Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:02 am

WINDIESFANS.COM

Any WIF related discussion shall be posted here.

WINDIESFANS.COM

Postby POINT » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:00 am

I would like to congratulate ALL who were & are responsible for this new Website . This is another weapon in our Arsenal to improve Cricket in the Region , and also to ensure that we have a competitive Team .

Forums ilke this are needed , since in the Region those who claim to be Sports Journalists have failed us , and they have become Lackeys of the WICB . IN ESSENCE THEY HAVE BECOME COMPLICIT WITH THE WI8CB IN THE SAD ; SORRY STATE OF CRICKET IN THE REGION .

It is only by collectively being critical of the WICB , that change will ultimately come . I therefore intend to add my perspective to this Forum so that Cricket in the Region can have better days , and our Team become as competitive as it can be .
POINT

Re: WINDIESFANS.COM

Postby BallOil » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:04 am

Welcome aboard Mr Point... Please feel free to express your perspective on WI cricket. I love reading your views ... 8-) Doh forget to tell your friends about this site too.. :)
BallOil

Re: WINDIESFANS.COM

Postby lbw375 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Its a gorgeous site and its improving.

I especially love the name, the person who came up with it is an obvious genius :lol: :lol:
lbw375

Return to WIF Forum News