is WICB discriminating against overweights?

West Indies cricket discussions
BallOil

Unread post

players are judged by performance in sports...

While see we one team going by fitness... Look what happened to a fit Powell
BallOil

Unread post

Should your employer judge you based on your looks or performance ?
rbk256

Unread post

No they are discriminating against race--they throw Taylor out to make it look like its not.
As soon as they made Browne a selector I knew something was going to happen, I had a feeling it was going to be Shiv but it turned out to be Sarwan instead and Deo pay a price for nothing.
Remember what Richards did to Shiv? These men (WIBC) are cold blooded murderers.
BallOil

Unread post

here is what the CEO Said....
Responding to the question from Kaieteur Sports of who selected the players for the contracts, CEO of the WICB Ernest Hilaire explained yesterday that “The Selection Committee, headed by Clyde Butts, recommended the list of 15 players for Central Retainer Contracts and a list of 10 players for Developmental Contracts. The Executive Committee approved the recommendation.”
When asked if a fitness test was done on Sarwan (and a medical report submitted) after the Caribbean Championships before the names were disclosed since he looks even fitter now than last year when he was given a contract, Hilaire said that, Sarwan’s current fitness is not the issue.

link

do you believe that or management played a role in this?
rbk256

Unread post

del1
Last edited by rbk256 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rbk256

Unread post

del2
Last edited by rbk256 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rbk256

Unread post

do you believe that? do you think the management played a role in this?--- of course they do.
BallOil

Unread post

rbk256 wrote:do you believe that? do you think the management played a role in this?--- of course they do.
exactly....time will tell if that is the truth what the CEO said in the interview.

I find it strange that the President and CEO didn't question this list. Devon selection was a red flag ...how come no one found it? :) Why is mgmt not reviewing this list and just approve it blindly ? Don 't tell me they are out busy soliciting sponsors :lol:
mike2bad4u

Unread post

i know that topic all too well ......... playing sports myself and had gain 15 lbs in one year ..... and i know my fellow country man sar is having that dilemma as well .
BallOil

Unread post

mike2bad4u wrote:i know that topic all too well ......... playing sports myself and had gain 15 lbs in one year ..... and i know my fellow country man sar is having that dilemma as well .
What sports do you play? Are you and Sarwan racing fuh eat? :lol: