Happy Holidays and Best Wishes...

General discussions
BallOil

Unread post

To all the fans ...have a great holiday season!
howzdat

Unread post

Opppppssss, lest i forget my manners. Thanks BallOil and return of the same to you and yours and all who pass this way.
AFRO

Unread post

BallOil wrote:To all the fans ...have a great holiday season!
Bwoy stop your noise..you been CHEERLEADING too much dis year for me to accept any "well wishes" from you...SKUNT!! :mrgreen: .

And if you doan play your cards right next year mi gine DUMP dis forum and watch it COLLAPSE like a pack of cards to rhatid!!!.. just wait and see!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .
rbk256

Unread post

Best wishes and Happy Holidays to all.
A happy Birthday to RBK on the 26th. Dec
Rev

Unread post

Merry Christmas to all!

Christmas is my favorite time of the year---I love the christmas spirit---I love the shopping---I love the food---I love the family get togethers---I love everything about the holidays.

Once again, merry christmas!

Rev
mikesiva

Unread post

Happy Holidays to everyone...including deluded WICB skunts like Afro.
:mrgreen:
BallOil

Unread post

Hope you guys having a good one so far...:) Just had my peppepot and bread the triditional Christmas breakfast. 8-)

My lil artist created this for me.....

mikesiva

Unread post

We had gammon...pork....chicken...rice and peas....macaroni cheese....my wife cooked the works and it was all delicious.
8-)
AFRO

Unread post

mikesiva wrote:We had gammon...pork....chicken...rice and peas....macaroni cheese....my wife cooked the works and it was all delicious.
8-)
All while your country was RAINING apparently!! :lol: :lol: :lol: , meanwhile us REAL caribbean people was basking in the sun!!! :mrgreen: .
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:
mikesiva wrote:We had gammon...pork....chicken...rice and peas....macaroni cheese....my wife cooked the works and it was all delicious.
8-)
All while your country was RAINING apparently!! :lol: :lol: :lol: , meanwhile us REAL caribbean people was basking in the sun!!! :mrgreen: .
Where in the Caribbean were you 'basking in the sun'?
8-)
If you were really basking in the Caribbean sun, you would've seen sugar estates on your way to the beach, and wouldn't make the mistake of thinking that Caribbean slaves in past history reaped cotton!
:lol:
No, you were probably holed up in some apartment in New York....