Afro - your shoes!

General discussions
mikesiva

Unread post

Googley wrote:Skuntfro,

Since Hairy resigned, you were left with Skunte. But Skunte got the boot, its juss OPISS left!

you might have to sell some of that gold teeth on your shoes! :lol: :lol:
:lol:
Afro hiding out in Brazil...he's WindieWeathers on this site:

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/cricket ... india.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now, I ask you, which genuine West Indies fan lives in Brazil?
8-)
No wonder he didn't know that Caribbean slaves reaped sugar cane, not cotton. What did the slaves in Brazil reap, Afro? Cotton?
Googley

Unread post

Brazil of all countries??? no wonder!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Googley

Unread post

SkuntFro, come een....wat you doing in Brazil? :D :D

like you hook up with one of dem gyals or wah? :D Poor Opiss...must be feeling lonely!! :lol:
Gils

Unread post

:?: Oh really. Well well well, this is very Interesting 8-)

The absence of caps lock cant disguise that style of writing, and I say style in it's most flexible of applications but I don't think they speak Skunt on that board anyway as they didnt even bother to reply. :lol:.

Can you guys remind me which part of the Caribbean Brazil is located in please ? Just so we can separate the " real " from the wannabes. :lol:
AFRO

Unread post

LOL what is dis? :o mi whole FANCLUB gather and start BAWL over me AGAIN?!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike's always been a BITTER skunt because he's got NO CONNECTIONS to the caribbean whatsoever. His mother is english, his father is Indian and he was born in ENGLAND where he's spent MOST OF HIS LIFE!!.. :D ..so forgive me if i don't fecking LAUGH at his attempt to question my nationality!! :mrgreen: .

It's also funny how i "somehow" have the inside scoop on caribbean cricket and the WICB and yet SOME IDIOTS think they can use "brazil" against me? :lol: :lol: Brazil is my favorite football team, that's why i picked it, nothing more.. nothing less!!..but no doubt the other ENGLISH IDIOT above aka Gils will come up with more deluded gibberish because of the licks he's received over the last few days!! 8-) .
Googley

Unread post

It's also funny how i "somehow" have the inside scoop on caribbean cricket

then Opiss can rest easy....he still got someone to keep kissing his ass!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFRO

Unread post

POOgley go sih dong!!..you've had your head so far up Fatwan's rass you cyant even SEE straight!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bwoy dis forum give mi pure JOKES!!..now mike's groupie (gils) is even starting threads to promote his BITTERNESS over di lashing him been getting!!...oh well i'm sure mike will cheer him di next time dem exchange text's and go on another DATE!! :D .
Gils

Unread post

:shock:
Last edited by Gils on Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gils

Unread post

WindieWeathers
I thought it was, the Wimpiest Wally :!:
AFRO

Unread post

LOL nothing more funny than seeing DUMMY run to the bus a lime forum and VENT!! :lol: .