Is Kamla Protecting Trinidad!

Political updates and debates...
mapoui

Unread post

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/qe2-da ... e-insanity" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mapoui

Unread post

is trinidad being flooded with american computer entry money buying up everything in sight?

is TT money being revalued upwards?

QE is slavery and depression for us! does kamla know? she must know! she is not a fool and she has a lot of smart people around her. deh all must know what to do.

that would be to put up tariff barries on dat money, to regulate it if not so as to leave all as they were, to tax its rass....or best not to let it in at all!

I mean forrin absentee ownership is the mark of westindan commerce. what is left to buy is the entire country, including the roads, water, all and every infrastructure that can be privatised and squeezed to yield a profit.

I look on with great interest!
POINT

Unread post

My perspective is that there are certain things that must always be controlled by Governments , Electricity , Water ; and ALL Vital Infrastructure in Countries . It is a known fact that the IMF simply is an organ for Big Business , particularly in America to get richer . Their foray into underdeveloped Countries is only to enrich themselves .

This is precisely why they must be kept out of Underdeveloped Countries . I recall on one occasion the Dominican Republic was at the mercy of the IMF , its Government was told to raise the price of Flour , which it did , and that started off a Riot in the Country .

It is much better for cash strapped Countries to ban their belly or suck salt rather than deal with the IMF . The Government of Trinidad & Tobago , need to guard all the resources of the Nation with extreme care . The people of Trinidad & Tobago need to understand that their biggest source of Revenue Oil , is a Finite Resource , therefore it is in their best to prepare for the day when there is no more Oil , This is precisely why some Countries in the Middle East are preparing for the eventuality when they wont have any oil . This advice also applies to Venezuela .
mapoui

Unread post

In Ontario Canada they privatised Ontario Hydro, the electricity producer/distributor that was publicly owned, built up over a considerable period of time, paid for by the people of Ontario.

Now allyuh had to see what Ontario was before it was 'given' to private enterprise! it was a massive thing, a jewel of public infrastructure, a fabulous treasue, from huge river dams to nuclear power plants, fully owned by the people, which made its use absolutely cost effective.

I was incredulous over Ontario Hydro from the fitst time I went to Niagara Falls and saw the electirc works there, driven by the niagara river and the falls. as I came to understand the extent of this provincial project I was so impressed nd amazed. and I came to see what was possible in our countries, and even more angry that I already was at the state of our own nations compared to what was going on in Canada for example

then some years ago the lies started that presaged the sellout by Ontario politicians to the theft of the peoples property to private plunder.... to squeeze profits out of public infrastructure..began. ' Hydro was failing....government run Hudro was inefficient and too costly. only subject to the principles of free-market could a cost effective structure and low prices to the consumer be maintained'

the liars..'spokesmen' for big private interest salivation at the prospect of eating up Hydro... came out of the woodwork to convince the people of Ontario that a privatised Hydro was beter for them, describing a crisic actual and looming, growing ever greater if hydro was not privatised. 'the only way Hydro could be saved was to privatise it'

and Hydro was duly privatised by the Ontario government and the predictable followed. the new blood-sucking 'corporations' created to plunder the people of Ontario began with a fixed price on your bill of 30 dollars or so that everyone must pay whether they use a watt/unit of electricity or not. that is called a generating charge. only then they begin to charge you on an ever increasing scale for units of electricity that leaves the people with electricity bills already increased more than 100% over what we used to pay previously .

in fact just the generating or delivery charge or whatever they call it is larger than what I used to pay for 2 months of hydro. and my bill is now close to 100 dollars per month, where it used to be just 15-20 dollars, due to the fact the people owned the damm hydro. the government in collusion with private enterprise to fool the people inton selling Hydro for nothing prices, for the simple priviledge of feeding corporate blood-suckers through exponentially increased electricity charges

and I do my utmost best to keep my charges down and I live alone. it is real hard to keep charges down given the way the prices is strucutred...almost it seems to gurantee the blood-suckers max profits. but if you dont try and lt it slip your bill can reach really difficult proportions. I often wonder what it is like for famileis with children now who must keep the lights on often. and children are not particularly prone to be responsible with light in the night.

I understand you can negotiate a fixed max price with the blood-suckers so above that ceiling you will not be charged. but it is a high celing although if one has an intractable bill and a youbng family it may be wise to pay that celing. but I dont know! but I do know that all is now very pricey where it used to be cost effective before. and it is the same in every instance of privatising of publc services all oer he world. everywhere privitisation has taken place
Keith

Unread post

I believe she is protecting her own interest withing the rubbish company owned by Gopaul with whom it has been rumoured that she is sleeping( at his residence) :)
mapoui

Unread post

Keith wrote:I believe she is protecting her own interest withing the rubbish company owned by Gopaul with whom it has been rumoured that she is sleeping( at his residence) :)

well she have h right to sleep with whom she wants even as pm.

but dat sctivity cyar be seen to compromise she wuk as pm. she have to be careful who she sleeps with and wat comes out of it..a baby or full time corruption.

woman have to know wat deh get pregnant with
Keith

Unread post

Well she could sleep with who ever she wants to sleep with but the concern is after sleeping there for six months that a 40m dollar contract should then follow and be given to the host albeit not having gone through the correct procedural channels. That is corruption!
mapoui

Unread post

Keith wrote:Well she could sleep with who ever she wants to sleep with but the concern is after sleeping there for six months that a 40m dollar contract should then follow and be given to the host albeit not having gone through the correct procedural channels. That is corruption!

well of course. dats wat I mean. we have to be clear and precise seperating out wats right and wats wrong. we have to do dat fuh the law and fuh some ah dem fellas and dem here on these boards.

so wen deh hol' she there must be no doubt about the charges. is pass an' go..straight to jail. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Googley

Unread post

Kamla is the best damn ruler for TnT! 8-)
Keith

Unread post

Googley wrote:Kamla is the best damn ruler for TnT! 8-)
Yeah, she has apologised 400 times out of the 400 days she's spent in office I am told... :lol: