Afro - your shoes!

General discussions
Googley

Unread post

why is that Afro always talk about "other man"?

must be a big ass closet he hiding in!!! :lol: :lol:
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:Brazil is my favorite football team, that's why i picked it, nothing more.. nothing less!!..
So, you now claim you lied about your location in Brazil...now, why would you do that? And if you can lie about that, what else are you lying about?
:geek:
Why would you pretend to be Brazilian? For the same reason you pretend to be West Indian? You seem to know nothing about Caribbean history....

On cc.com, I see Commie claiming that he's visited Brazil as well...is he your boyfriend, your daddy, or your source?
:P
Googley

Unread post

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Mike delivering some serious lashes to Fro!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
AFRO

Unread post

mikesiva wrote:
AFRO wrote:Brazil is my favorite football team, that's why i picked it, nothing more.. nothing less!!..
So, you now claim you lied about your location in Brazil...now, why would you do that? And if you can lie about that, what else are you lying about?
:geek:
Why would you pretend to be Brazilian? For the same reason you pretend to be West Indian? You seem to know nothing about Caribbean history....

On cc.com, I see Commie claiming that he's visited Brazil as well...is he your boyfriend, your daddy, or your source?
:P
BWAHAHAHAH i see mr england was tekking shots at me BEHIND MI BACK?!!...wuklesss COWARD!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't even try to question me old boy!!..we all know...

1. YOU WERE NOT BORN IN THE CARIBBEAN

2. NONE OF YOUR PARENTS ARE CARIBBEAN

3. YOU'VE SPENT THE MAJORITY OF YOUR LIFE IN THE PLACE OF YOUR BIRTH AKA ENGLAND!!!

but hey you went on holiday to jamaica, rolled around in the grass with Jimmy Adams and then flew back home to marry a jamaican washer woman!!..so of course that obviously makes you "jamaican" :lol: :lol: :lol: .

p.s and right on point POOgley displaying his old CHEERLEADING skills bhai!!..dat skirt still fit him to rhatid!! :mrgreen:
Gils

Unread post

Brazil is my favorite football team,
Hmm, a " real " Caribbean, who would support a foreign team in preference to his own......
AFRO

Unread post

Gils wrote:
Brazil is my favorite football team,
Hmm, a " real " Caribbean, who would support a foreign team in preference to his own......
I might support a foreign team...but at least i don't support a FOREIGN ECONOMY!!..dunce!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Gils

Unread post

Don't support a foreign economy, while supporting English, Australian and Indian claims for greater financial returns from the ICC lol... :?: confused much
In closing you can run your mouth from -----..but the bottom line is the people you're cussing HAVE STAYED TRUE TO THE REGION
Opps............lol
Last edited by Gils on Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
AFRO

Unread post

Gils wrote:
Opps............lol
YES mc sidepiece...because "supporting" a team from afar is obviously the same as LIVING IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh lord your duncy tendencies are as bad as your spelling!! :mrgreen:
Googley

Unread post

which country u living in ? Brazil is not WI! :D
Gils

Unread post

Affers, theres hope for you yet.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... /10301862/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Transgender-man-gives-birth-in-Germany.html

Don't say I never do anything for you, and good luck.