Happy Holidays and Best Wishes...

General discussions
AFRO

Unread post

mikesiva wrote:
Where in the Caribbean were you 'basking in the sun'?
8-)
If you were really basking in the Caribbean sun, you would've seen sugar estates on your way to the beach, and wouldn't make the mistake of thinking that Caribbean slaves in past history reaped cotton!
:lol:
No, you were probably holed up in some apartment in New York....
Don't get me wrong Mike, i'm glad your washer woman made you a nice lunch while it was POURING down with rain!! :lol: :lol: :lol: , i'm just telling you how us REAL caribbean people enjoyed the day!!!.. nice food and NICE SUN to go with it!! 8-) ,

Talking of "mistakes" old boy!!.. HOW IS YOUR FRIEND RAWL LEWIS doing? you send him a christmas card? :lol: :lol: :lol:
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote: i'm just telling you how us REAL caribbean people enjoyed the day!!!.. nice food and NICE SUN to go with it!! 8-) ,
In other words, not you then...since you're not a "real" Caribbean person.
8-)
You can't say which Caribbean territory you're from, since you don't live in the Caribbean. You're unaware of Caribbean history. You love to run off your mouth about where others live, but you cowardly hide behind your handle to avoid saying where you live.

All Caribbean folks are political, especially in their own domestic politics. Bally and the Guyanese talk about their politics, Maps talks about Trinidadian politics, I talk about Jamaican an Bajan politics, but you can't and won't say a peep about politics in the region. Which parties did your parents support in the island they're from and why? Do you even know anything about Caribbean politics? What did you think about the Manleys and their contribution to the social development of their island? How do you feel about the rivalry between Burnham and Jagan? What do you think about Manning? What are your feelings about the death of Bishop and what happened afterwards? You seem to know more about obscure American politicians such as Liz Cheney than you do about Caribbean political giants....

Your silence of these issues leads me to think that you just pretend to be West Indian, grasping at the cricket as your sole link to the region, and you seem to feel that be denigrating the regional links of others, you are justifying your tenuous links to the Caribbean....
8-)
We will be moving back to the Caribbean in 2017, either Jamaica or Barbados. If you really do live in the Caribbean, then we could meet up. Or you could continue to hide behind your anonymity, and make claims about your "Caribbean-ness", which nobody believes anyway....
:D
AFRO

Unread post

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the english skunt seems to have milked his country for all it's worth and now he wants to try and come back to region and continue his FAKERY? :shock: LOL it doesn't matter whether you come back or not mike, YOU ARE NOT CARIBBEAN either by birth or blood relation, thats just the FACTS,

Furthermore what the feck has me not talking about politics got to do with anything? :roll: i don't talk about it with you skunts because it doesn't interest me, i keep my cards close to my chest because I KNOW IT FRUSTRATES YOU :D , you don't have anything on me and you don't have a clue which part of the caribbean i come from, meanwhile i know all the details about your british rass, your washer woman and your ENGLISH AND INDIAN parents!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ,

And in closing you've also spent MORE TIME IN ENGLAND than you have in the caribbean, so how the hell you think you can dictate me is anyones guess, MY BLOODLINE IS PURE CARIBBEAN, yours doesn't even have a single drop old boy!! :D .
mikesiva

Unread post

There goes Afro, trying to be personally abusive again, because that's all he knows....
:roll:
I'm not "frustrated" by your cowardly hiding behind your handle in order to disguise your origins, rather I find it quite revealing. That cowardice tells me that you're not a Caribbean man, in spite of your constant attempts to be Caribbean. It tells me that you're a fraud, because you don't even know anything about Caribbean politics!
:lol:
I think DMan hit it on the head when he called you a batty bwoy....

Here's how I see you....

You're not of Caribbean origin, but probably something like Afro-Brazilian, learnt to play cricket at school in England, or something like that, and loved it. But being proud of your ethnicity, the only team you could find to support was the West Indies, since there are no more black players in the England team. That would be fine, if you didn't rabidly attack other WI fans who are not as overly-zealous as you in the support of their team.

You don't work, so you're either a drug-dealer or a benefits scrounger who's proud of the fact that you don't earn a decent living. You have developed a gay relationship with someone in the WICB, probably someone involved in the video side of things, which enables you to get information that we don't have.

For that we're grateful, and we accept your homosexuality....

But we certainly don't accept your abusive, immature behaviour....
8-)
mikesiva

Unread post

Happy holidays, everyone...even to WICB arse-kissers such as Afro!
:mrgreen:
mikesiva

Unread post

Someday at Christmas, men won't be boys, playing with bombs like kids play with toys... " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mikesiva

Unread post

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, every one....
8-)
Philipbiodo

Unread post

I Guess Ill wish everyone a good holiday too.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR
ALSO DONT LET THE SUNFLOWER CLAN RUIN IT