Jokes...

General discussions
BallOil

Unread post

The Morgue

Three dead bodies turn up at the mortuary, all with very big smiles on their faces.**
After autopsy, the coroner calls the police to tell them what has happened.
The Coroner tells the Inspector: 'First body: A 'Trinibago', 60, died of heart failure while with his mistress. Hence the enormous smile.'
'Second body: 'Muddie', 25, won a thousand pounds on the lottery, spent it all on whisky, died of alcohol poisoning, hence the smile.'
The Inspector asked, 'What of the third body?'
'Ah,' says the coroner, 'This is the most unusual one. Samwells, the ' Yardie', 30, struck by lightning.'
'Why is he smiling then?' inquires the Inspector.
Says the coroner.... 'Thought he was having his picture taken'.
Musashi

Unread post

Very funny .

Can I ask one question ? What is a muddie?
mikesiva

Unread post

A Muddie is a Guyanese....

A California Highway Patrolman pulled a car over and told the Guyanese driver that, because he was wearing his seat belt, he had just won US$5,000 in the State safety competition."So, what are you going to do with the money?" asked the policeman. "Well, I gwan get a driver licence," he answered with pride and jubilation. "Oh, don't listen to he, na." yelled the Trinidadian woman in the passenger's seat. "He always a smart ass when he drunk." This commotion woke up the Barbadian guy in the back seat. He took one look at the cop and moaned, "Oh shit-rass, I knew we ain' gon' get farin no teifin car." At that moment, there was a knock from the trunk and a Jamaican voice yelled out, "Hey! I man mek it krass de barda yet?!"
mikesiva

Unread post

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:
Gils

Unread post

How do you keep a fool (donut/insert expletive) in suspense........i'll tell you next week 8-)
Gils

Unread post

How the well worn term, grassroots, an organic process meaning, " the creation is natural and spontaneous, and thus the opposite of one that is orchestrated by mechanical means ". (Wiki) is grafted into - grassroots development.

& when applied to WICB cricket matters, results in 27% more development funding for a single member, who have no representation on the team .......
Gils

Unread post

Religion

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

(" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Keith

Unread post

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, "This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you."

The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, "Which do you want, son?" The boy takes the quarters and leaves.

"What did I tell you?" said the barber. "That kid never learns!"

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store.

"Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?"

The boy licked his cone and replied,

"Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!"
Gils

Unread post

:?: Whats the difference between a gnostic and a believer, the believer wont need anytime to answer the question.
Keith

Unread post

Two policemen call the station on their radio.

"Hello. ..... Is this the Sarge?"

"Yes?"

"We have a case here, Sarge. A woman has shot her husband dead for stepping on the floor she had mopped."

"Have you arrested the woman?"

"No sir. The floor is still wet."