RACIST VIDEO TOWARDS CHRIS GAYLE!!

Political updates and debates...
AFRO

Unread post

Can't believe THIS shit!! :evil: . Apparently it's Pakistani folks after the game yesterday and the women is said to have called the stupid skunt in black face a "negro" aswell...spread this around and lets get them punks named, shamed and hopefully fired :twisted: .
Gils

Unread post

When you've actually met some Pakistanis you might understand a little better (why dont you try getting out more, meeting new people :lol: :lol)
Googley

Unread post

get out from "where" Gils? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MarcusGarveyLives

Unread post

What on earth could have caused him to be the subject of such racial stereotyping?
mikesiva

Unread post

Googley wrote:get out from "where" Gils? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Indeed, googley, how many Pakistanis are there in little, parochial Antigua?
:lol:
I tried watching this, but it's difficult when you don't know Urdu, if that's what they were talking....

Yes, he blacked up his face, and that is now not acceptably in countries like the US and the UK. Yes, she called him "negro" towards the end, at 25 minutes or thereabouts. All in all, it doesn't strike me as overt racism, but just that Pakistan is stuck in the 1950s with regards to politically correct terminology. Did they intend to offend? I'm not so sure....

It was curious the way the guy kept trying to imitate Gayle by chatting up the female reporter, as noted by Marcus. Was that Kaneria also being interviewed? He really seems to hate England, and wants West Indies to win.

That said, as Gils says, it's pretty well known that they have some backward attitudes towards black people. How would Pakistani parents react to news that a black man is dating their daughter? What do you think, Gils?
8-)
Gils

Unread post

A backwards mindset is not exclusive to Pakistani's. The mistake matey makes is in thinking people of that disposition are even remotely relevant. They aren't, because the transfer of power/energy they are asking for is consensual, and I personally - do not consent :!:

Unable to take power they are left with no other option but to beg you for it :!: and you know how that go's already :lol: :lol:
MarcusGarveyLives

Unread post