howzdat

General discussions
howzdat

Unread post

Well i did say Guardiola would not end up in London - so am still considering myself due a consultation fee payday courtesy Mr. Roman. While waiting, It has not escaped attention that Jose is now at the helm of one of the most popular soccer clubs in the whole known Universe.Good luck Jose, I do notice that Sir Alex has severed some of his ties with the club, demonstrating that every action has got its' equal and opposite reaction. Good luck Sir Alex. But to get to the matter in hand!

Don't these footballing performances by young Mr. Rashford aka "NoPanFlash" Marcus make one smile with glowing acclaim. Well done. Jose must be real, real, real happy. Oh I nearly forgot the dedication.
howzdat

Unread post

R.I.P Muhammad Ali January 17, 1942 – June 3 2016

Ali: ... If I felt going to war would help my people receive their freedom, justice & equality, you wouldn't have to draft me, i'd go tomorrow..

Jah, Jah BlessUP ... a true human Champion ..born in Majesty!
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
Float like a butterfly, Lawd me sing, sting like a bee

Regards

howzdat
howzdat

Unread post

howzdat Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:26 am wrote:I wonder why Usman Tariq Khawaja has been dropped from the Australia team currently playing in Sri Lanka?
West Indies Tri-Nation Series, 2nd Match: West Indies v Australia at Providence, Jun 5, 2016

West Indies 116 (32.3 ov)
Australia 54/1 (10.0 ov)
Australia require another 63 runs with 9 wickets and 40.0 overs remaining.
UT Khawaja 8 not out

16.6 Benn to Khawaja, OUT, Benn gets Khawaja. Rather, Khawaja gives it away. Subdued celebrations. Drifts outside leg, sticks in the surface. Khawaja flicks early and spoons a catch to short midwicket
UT Khawaja c Holder b Benn 27 (38b 5x4 0x6) SR: 71.05
howzdat

Unread post

howzdat wrote:On Your Marks! The WADA of All Doping Bust-ups soon come
To over-egg the pudding, this one will run & run & run
Blood samples in a Barcelona freezer could spark biggest ever doping scandal as Operation Puerto resurfaces ...EXCLUSIVE (it is claimed) - Somewhere deep in recesses of enormous facility in Barcelona, clock ticking on what may be biggest suppressed doping scandal of all time
howzdat

Unread post

howzdat wrote:More balast ... i mean balance, Pistolorius' family speak out.
Pistorius a "broken" man, psychologist tells South African court
Oscar Pistorius is a "broken" man who should not be jailed for the murder of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp, a psychologist told a court in South Africa on Monday, while a prosecutor said he has shown no remorse.
Though I am not - and never shall be - qualified to stand in judgement against anyman I know where my sympathies lay in this matter.

R.I.P Reeva Steenkamp

Regards

howzdat
howzdat

Unread post

howzdat wrote: Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk - It's the horn section! Where the heck did I first hear that?!
Was Not Was - Walk The Dinosaur
howzdat

Unread post

howzdat wrote:
howzdat wrote:More balast ... i mean balance, Pistolorius' family speak out.
Pistorius a "broken" man, psychologist tells South African court
Oscar Pistorius is a "broken" man who should not be jailed for the murder of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp, a psychologist told a court in South Africa on Monday, while a prosecutor said he has shown no remorse.
Though I am not - and never shall be - qualified to stand in judgement against anyman I know where my sympathies lay in this matter.

R.I.P Reeva Steenkamp

Regards

howzdat
South African Paralympic gold medalist Oscar Pistorius was taken to jail immediately on Wednesday after being sentenced to serve six years for the 2013 murder of his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp.

The state had called for him to receive no less than the prescribed minimum 15-year sentence for murder.

"Public opinion may be loud and persistent, but it can play no role in the decision of this court," High Court judge Thokozile Masipa said in her ruling.
R.I.P Reeva Steenkamp
howzdat

Unread post

Another USAssassination by the Boys in Blue!

R.I.P
howzdat

Unread post

howzdat wrote:Another USAssassination in the line of duty!
R.I.P