On Your Marks! The WADA of All Doping Bust-ups soon come

Pace like fire!
howzdat

Unread post

British Cycling coach who delivered medical package to Team Sky 'did not have a clue' what was in it aka it's not me gov!
howzdat

Unread post

howzdat wrote:As I said in the beginning, this one will run & run like a good soapy opera! .. and then I wondered what Lord Coe's special advisers are whispering in his ear :?: :?:
And then lo & behold we can now read that Lord Coe's former chief of staff has been expelled by athletics' world governing body for concealing a 30,000 euro payment and misleading an investigation.

It was Arsene Wenger who coined the phrase 'financial doping' in football wasn't it? Little did he know that from the appearance of things the twists unfolding in the investigations of the athletics financial business leaves very little outside the reach of an over-active imagination. I guess that because Mr. Davies took money that was freely on offer he can't be named as 'NickerDee', however given that he was Lord Coe's right-hand man there might have been some explaining to do, except that
"an IAAF ethics board stated that "it is no part of our decision that Mr Davies acted in any way corruptly"
However Lord or no Lord tek it from me, do stay pon your marks because The WADA of All Doping Bust-ups soon come.