Chris Gayle, living it large, scoring nothing ... again.

West Indies cricket discussions
MarcusGarveyLives

Unread post

Excellent on handed slip catch last night off a delivery that was intended to go to midwicket.
MarcusGarveyLives

Unread post

Chris Gayle 'reserved and scared' around women after masseuse claims, court hears (click for more)

"He (Gayle's long-time friend, UK-based cricket coach Donovan Miller) said that since Fairfax had published the articles Gayle had become "very reserved and scared" in public places such as bars, "especially [around] females"."
Googley

Unread post

Will it stand up in court?
only if he take the stance! :D
howzdat

Unread post

Allyuh too funny for words, please do keep it up :D .

Given the nature of the allegations, and the ongoing court case, I cannot assess this as anything other than a very serious matter. I am going to hold-off rousing myself to make any further comment for the time being, however I will try to keep myself updated on the progress of the case and the future twists & turns that this here Chris Gayle living it large, scoring nothing ... again topic will take.

Will be right back, but In the meantime Chris Gayle, living it largely reserved & scared NOWADAYS, so we hear.
AFRO

Unread post

I wonder why massa mike SILENT over Fayle being exposed as a PERVERT?!!! :shock:

Then I remembered where Fayle is from!!!... :lol: :lol: :lol:
MarcusGarveyLives

Unread post

"Trouble could be brewing within the West Indies set-up after it was revealed in the New South Wales state Supreme Cour that regional men’s team physiotherapist Christopher “CJ” Clark encouraged former Australian massage therapist Leanne Russell to expose Jamaican batting superstar Chris Gayle for allegedly exposing his p***s to her in a hotel room during the 2015 World Cup ..."

Windies physio encouraged masseuse to expose Gayle (click for more)

West Indies team physiotherapist Christopher “CJ” Clark helps West Indies 'star' Christopher Henry Gayle find his way to court.
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:I wonder why massa mike SILENT over Fayle being exposed as a PERVERT?!!! :shock:

Then I remembered where Fayle is from!!!... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Because I prefer to wait until AFTER the jury arrives at a verdict....
8-)
Journalist only report a part of the story. I see you were one of those who prematurely ejaculated.
:lol:
"Chris Gayle prevailed in his defamation case against Fairfax Media, after a four-person jury in the New South Wales Supreme Court found that there was insufficient evidence to prove he exposed himself to a massage therapist in a Sydney dressing room during the 2015 World Cup. After deliberating for a little less than two hours, the jury concluded that Fairfax Media - which publishes The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and the Canberra Times - had not justified its January 2016 report of the allegation on either the basis of truth or of qualified privilege, which weighs up the public interest value of published information and whether or not the media outlet acted reasonably."

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/ ... -australia" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MarcusGarveyLives

Unread post

"International cricketer Chris Gayle has won his defamation battle against Fairfax Media after a NSW Supreme Court jury found the publisher failed to prove reports alleging he exposed himself to a massage therapist in Sydney were true ..."

West Indies cricketer Chris Gayle wins defamation case against Fairfax Media (click for more)

West Indies Next Great Partnership?
MarcusGarveyLives

Unread post

I would be grateful for the views of with greater knowledge of West Indies' team discipline and morale than I have on the following:
"... Gayle’s barrister Bruce McClintock accused Ms Russell of making the story up.

He suggested to Ms Russell that she and West Indies physiotherapist, CJ Clarke, who had an ongoing feud with Gayle, colluded to make up the story so the cricketer would be kicked out of the team.

“Absolutely untrue,” Ms Russell said.

The court heard allegations Clarke had challenged Gayle to a fight during the West Indies tour of South Africa in 2015.

Clarke also sent Ms Russell a text message the day after the Mel McLaughlin interview suggesting that she should put in her “two cents.”

The following day when the allegations were published Clarke texted Ms Russell, “you little beauty, well done”.

Justice Lucy McCallum will now assess how much money Gayle will be awarded in damages.

In Australia general damages in defamation cases are capped at $389,500.

However that figure could blow out if Gayle is awarded money for aggravated and special damages."
Source: Chris Gayle wins defamation case against Fairfax (click for more)

Off to fight in the car park?