Mapoui: Help... WI timeline

West Indies cricket discussions
BallOil

Unread post

Maps...I need your help building a timeline on WI cricket ... could you help me out with all the important events along with the date?
mapoui

Unread post

ok
mapoui

Unread post

http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the situation in northern Africa has almost my undivided attention at the moment. here is a live feed from Cairo.

hope it works!
BallOil

Unread post

nice...that is how you fight man...credit to ppl 8-)
BallOil

Unread post

Mubarak steps down....
mapoui

Unread post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of ... icket_team" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

in the meantime Bally is wat yuh want something like this?

much detail have to be filled out. a nice essay on the total export of cricket to the westindies...in the proces of empire building can be foun in a book compiled by Hilary Beckles called and Area of Conquest.

the first contribution in that book is by Keith Sandiford. its excellent and informative along the lines I think you want. i have started this minute to read it again but no time.
mapoui

Unread post

BallOil wrote:Mubarak steps down....

right! now its time to clean up the military, remove its power and re-insititute civilian control of it.

Suleiman to must go, removed form the presidency and from all power, then he must be arrested and tried for his vast rap sheet, probably found guilty and executed.

he entire ancient political structure must now be eliminated and a new way created by the people in the streets. the influence of america and Israel must be cleansed from egypt, the state becoming at once an an instrument of the people by the people for the people.

the next revo must take place in the usa itself. I too want to see Obama arrested and tried for his vast crimes. Bush too...and Bill Clinton as well as old man Bush...along with Cheney, Condoleezza, Rummy, Roberto Gonzales, John Yoo, Susuan Rice, dat awful blac woman representing Obama at the UN.....

so many of them eh!
BallOil

Unread post

mapoui wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of ... icket_team" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

in the meantime Bally is wat yuh want something like this?

much detail have to be filled out. a nice essay on the total export of cricket to the westindies...in the proces of empire building can be foun in a book compiled by Hilary Beckles called and Area of Conquest.

the first contribution in that book is by Keith Sandiford. its excellent and informative along the lines I think you want. i have started this minute to read it again but no time.
check your PM ...thx
mapoui

Unread post

Arab children,
Corn ears of the future,
You will break our chains.
Kill the opium in our heads,
Kill the illusions.
Arab children,
Don't read about our suffocated generation,
We are a hopeless case,
As worthless as a water-melon rind.
Don't read about us,
Don't ape us,
Don't accept us,
Don't accept our ideas,
We are a nation of crooks and jugglers.
Arab children,

arab poet wrote these word years agao but did not live to see his prophecy come true
Spring rain,
Corn ears of the future,
You are the generation that will overcome defeat.

Nizar Qabbani
Last edited by mapoui on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mapoui

Unread post

Nizar Qabbani said it right...exactly the way I feel about the westindies!

the current westindian older generations in occupation of the region are rotten to the core, corrupted crap, decayed and incapable of doing any socially of a positive quality.

it is the coming generations we have to look to for change in the region. we are done, spoiled long time now, past we due date