Jack Warner given VIP welcome.......

Political updates and debates...
socafighter

Unread post

http://www.newsday.co.tt/news/0,121764.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

At about 1.30 pm, members of staff, like fans waiting to a see a superstar, gathered outside the building at the corner of Richmond and London Streets. Some stood inside in the reception area looking through the glass wall, while others waited on each platform of the staircase on all six floors, also looking through glass windows.

Then, at about 2.30 pm, Warner and Rudranath Indarsingh, Minister in the Ministry responsible for transport, arrived and the staff welcomed them with loud cheers and thunderous applause.

Some jumped up and down, waving and calling out to Warner. A few said, “Today is a new day with Jack (Warner).”

Clearly surprised, Warner stood on the pavement for a few moments, before climbing the stairs to the entrance. “I am humbled by your hearty welcome. I am humbled,” he told the staff, as they mobbed him, some recording the moment on their camera cell-phones, one even had a Canon digital camera.

Stunned, Indarsingh stood quietly beside Warner.
As Warner and Indarsingh moved off and walked up the stairs to the entrance, they were surrounded by employees, most of them pushing for a handshake from Warner. Some even stole hugs and others shouted, “Welcome, welcome Mr Warner.”

Members of the media had to hold on to the railings to avoid being pushed over by the enthusiastic crowd.

As Warner and Indarsingh entered the foyer, the staff inside began to applaud and cheer as well, and again they took pictures of their new Minister.

“All you pushing me, I can’t see him, I can’t see him,” said one employee. Several openly said they were glad Imbert was no longer their Minister.
socafighter

Unread post

Mad em Jack ....show them you can do the job....... :P :P :P
mapoui

Unread post

all ah dat for Jack Warner..the same jakc Warner I know fuh so long?

wat happen... the man change he spots....he is ah new man now?

the people of Titty mus' be really dislike the PNM now bwoy! even the civil servants were happy to see dem go!

well enjoy yuhself NOW Jack! yuh know it ent go las'! allyuh really cyar do nutten fuh he people and soon deh go start to bawl again! if allyuh do anything fuh the people Barac H Obama himself will be all over allyuh lik white on rice...like stink on.....well yuh get the idea.

also the CIA will come calling and force yuh to toe the IMF line....or regime change allyuh skunt!

so soon the familiar rock and a hard place in ahyuh UNC/Coalation rarse...the empire on one side, the people bawlin' on the other.....and no place fuh allyuh tuh hide.

I know wat! alllyuh cud always attack Cro Cro! :lol: :lol: :lol: